Discord Appeal
Initial Note: I'm posting this in TTT unban requests because it's the most relevant place to post something like this. I'm not looking to appeal my TTT ban at this time, but would like to use the discord server to interact with the community.

Ingame Name: Warpizzle (Discord name)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15679322

Who Banned You: I don't know specifically who banned me from the discord server.

Reason For Ban: I'm assuming it's associated with my permaban from the TTT server, but 

Length of Ban: I do not know how long they intended to keep me out of the discord server.

Reason for Mods to Unban: I'm not gonna go around spreading "unban warpizzle" propaganda if that's what you're afraid of. I know my history. Things I've done in the past added up and I accept that as fact against me. This is why I'm not looking to appeal my TTT ban. I'd like access to the discord so I can interact with the community and communicate in games outside of Dink's TTT.  I frequently play L4D2 with Xaiscool and others and I can't use the VC channels because of my ban. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I've never been banned from discord.

Other: Every time I'm given an invitation link to the discord it says the invite is expired. I'm assuming that means I'm banned.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
unbizzle the pizzle
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
REMINDER: THIS IS A DISCORD BAN APPEAL, NOT A TTT BAN APPEAL!

I may be alright with letting you back in the Discord. You never really caused much trouble maybe a lil mic spam here and there. But fairly minor things. So long as you behave and don't cause any trouble, I think it would be good to have you in here until time passes for you to make a Server Appeal. This is IF you behave.

However this is something me and probably the rest of the Staff Team will discuss. This is why I am unsure.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I agree wholeheartedly with a Discord unban. The whole situation is a mess IMO. He's a good member of the community who made a mistake which he did not know was going to be that serious. While he has had his trip ups in the past they're mostly in-game and not things that cause this extent of drama. +1 from me.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Unpizzle my warpizzle. We would really appreciate if he was unbanned from discord cause we use the discord for the server l4d2 group.

-1, I'm sure if you want to play with others so bad you can make your own discord server.
+1 , The discord server is a community thing, not really a TTT thing, just because he did something wrong in the TTT server, shouldn't mean he is separated from the rest of the community, and besides, if he causes trouble, he will just be banned again.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(07-15-2017, 10:43 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: -1, I'm sure if you want to play with others so bad you can make your own discord server.

The discord is for the community and isn't TTT exclusive. You and I may not see eye to eye much but everyone I already interact with outside of Dink's TTT is already in the discord. Everything there is organized and that's the center of it all, for every server. No one's gonna want to join my discord server to interact with me because it's not about me, it's about everyone else and trying to interact with them. I do apologize if I've pissed you off in any way, but I'm gonna ask you to carefully reconsider.
(07-15-2017, 11:36 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: +1 , The discord server is a community thing, not really a TTT thing, just because he did something wrong in the TTT server, shouldn't mean he is separated from the rest of the community, and besides, if he causes trouble, he will just be banned again.

(07-15-2017, 01:48 PM)Warpizzle Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 10:43 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: -1, I'm sure if you want to play with others so bad you can make your own discord server.

The discord is for the community and isn't TTT exclusive. You and I may not see eye to eye much but everyone I already interact with outside of Dink's TTT is already in the discord. Everything there is organized and that's the center of it all, for every server. No one's gonna want to join my discord server to interact with me because it's not about me, it's about everyone else and trying to interact with them. I do apologize if I've pissed you off in any way, but I'm gonna ask you to carefully reconsider.

but what happened is a community issue as well, ttt is the where, community is the what, you betrayed the members of the community and their trust. Why let the lion back with the sheep
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(07-15-2017, 02:13 PM)DaKody Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 11:36 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: -snip-

(07-15-2017, 01:48 PM)Warpizzle Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 10:43 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

but what happened is a community issue as well, ttt is the where, community is the what, you betrayed the members of the community and their trust. Why let the lion back with the sheep

I didn't foresee the consequences of my actions at the time of my last offense and don't wish anything negative toward the community. That's my word, believe it or not and to my understanding, I didn't think what happened before my ban would be a big deal but my history added up and bit me. I've thought a great deal on it and have worked on my toxicity and still want to be a part of the community. It's all about chances but I've had plenty of those already. I'll respect your decision either way.