Discord Appeal
+1.

The issues he has been involved with were in many cases mistakes from even bigger mistakes (accidental ghosting, even though it may have been math of the head, crowbaring AFK's, which is not okay, and this scpheel).

He has never allowed himself the hardened, sought after intention of breaking of the rules, but rather the bending of them. He COULD have killed four non-AFK's, but he did not. He could have set up a friend to help what you all think was ghosting, but to my understanding, he did not.

Right now, if he utters one mistaken word under the scope of the community, he has lost the entire privilage of being apart of it.

I will agree, the recent spread of profiles causes some concerns, even for me. If I was doxxed, I would be mortified. Lily's is no different. If he does it again, you all can unleash hell on him.

On a better note, the lion should be able to sleep with the sheep if the lion doesn't kill too many. In a world of sheeps, the occassional sheep will get mauled by a lion. Though, in a natural relationship, this is what happens. It's the food cycle. This is different, in that it's a social circle that's been tossed and turned all around willy-nilly.

My point being: If you allow Warpizzle the chance to rejoin the Dinkleberg Discord community, you have a major advantage over him. He's more aware of what he's done, and you will be able to kick him out at your disclosure if he so much as touches a sheep.

Then you never have to deal with him again, it's done. Whoopdido. Warpizzle is official gone. I would be glad if he got banned on a fuck up, to be honest.

That is, if he missteps. If he does not, and he has a genuine concern to be better, who are you to speak against him?

End rant.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]