Unban Request
Ingame Name: Lazypuff

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84419402

Who Banned You:  Scoovie

Reason For Ban:  "Reban"

Length of Ban: Permanent 

Reason for Mods to Unban: Well, I know I have been banned before for reasons I can't recall now. However, as I have started playing on the server again, I cannot think of anything I have done to deserve a reban. I haven't picked a fight with any staff, I haven't intentionally RDM'd, I haven't done anything against the rules, so I am just a little confused as to why I am getting banned again...

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes. I think for arguing with staff or something, I am not too sure.
@Scoovie
Lazypuff has actually been a very pleasant player and I haven't had any issues with them at all when we were playing. I didn't even know who they were but they haven't been causing any trouble at all. I don't know the reason for the initial ban, but I'd be neat if you guys could look past that because of clear improvement. There's no reason to shun someone who wants to be a part of the community again just because of their past.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
Lazypuff has been a great player, I don't know why she would have been banned? And if she was banned a long time ago I feel like it's not worth keeping the ban
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Thanks you guys for the vouching!
Yeah I mean, this is the only TTT, even gmod, server I play on at all.
Any other server it's all about my girl-hood, and how no one can bELiEVe I'm a "grill", but on Dink's, no one cares, so it's actually an enjoyable place to play :)
From what I was told by Dakody, was you were someone banned a long time ago. The reason? Idunno. Your ban was probably not imported over when we did ULX ban ports over to gBans.

I"m gonna tag @DaKody because he would probably know more about this as well.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(07-15-2017, 01:46 AM)Christian Wrote: From what I was told by Dakody, was you were someone banned a long time ago. The reason? Idunno. Your ban was probably not imported over when we did ULX ban ports over to gBans.

I"m gonna tag @DaKody because he would probably know more about this as well.

Alrighty. Yeah, I know I was banned before, so I get it if my unbanning was just an accident. Still, it's been really fun playing recently!
I have no record of this steam id or name in any ban records either ULX or GBANS.
Perhaps it was a different name / steam id?

The closest I came to any reference was a ban by wildfire in ULX. I don't know what wildfire meant by his childish ban remark as it tells us absolutely nothing. Thanks wildfire!
This is from Saturday, August 15, 2015 6:28:30 PM GMT-04:00 DST

It has been about 2 years.

"STEAM_0:0:139866352"
{
"modified_time" "1439678312"
"reason" "Nice try Schmoot. Nice IP [Gave you a chance to be nice to staff, but you disrespecting some of my staff recently. Not the best. I knew it was you for 1 week. Not hard. Have fun sucking Lazypuff's dick] -WildFire the Retired"
"steamID" "STEAM_0:0:139866352"
"admin" "WildFire(STEAM_0:1:40063805)"
"unban" "0"
"time" "1439677710"
"name" "Tersk"
"modified_admin" "WildFire(STEAM_0:1:40063805)"
}
I was told that you were suppose to be permabanned for ban evading.

http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/pa...ease-chill
http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...p102251495
I think she should be unbanned, it's been fun playing with her and it's 2 years ago.