Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lex: Donor to Trusted
There have been reports that you have been kicking people for RDMs which is not what you're suppose to do as a donor (there might have been staff on as well - unconfirmed.) You're only allowed to kick people for RDM if it is Mass or consistent RDM.

http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-38.html
(07-17-2017, 06:08 AM)Petals Wrote: I am so confused as to why you apply. That is completely basic information of anyone wanting to apply. I'm staying neutral because I don't know you and I don't play on the server anymore, only to visit, so I'll ask couple of questions in hopes you know how to answer it.

1. If a player comes on to ask a question on how to play the server, despite that s/he knows how to play, what will you do?
  2. If a player and another player are discussing about politics and other important discussions non-stop, despite other players have asked them nicely to stop. What is your step in this situation?
  3. An AFK player was killed for being on-top of an unidentified body while before overtime. After a new round begins, player comes back and reported killer for RDM. The player responds "You didn't identified a body that you were on-top of." In this scenario, you claimed the report. What is your action upon this situation?
  4. A female player comes on. She keeps calling herself a cunt/whore. A player gets annoyed, and tells her "Can you stop calling yourself a whore/cunt to get attention? It's really annoying." The female player gets triggered and reported the player for disrespect. How will you handle this situation? Who was the one in right? Who is the one that's wrong?
  5. A traitor announced that s/he was a traitor (which is kosable for traitor baiting) and announced all his/her traitor buddies names. The player was eventually killed and turns out s/he was traitor and all the traitors were killed for it. The traitors, then reported all the ones that killed them. In this scenario, what will you do to that traitor? And what will you do to the reported killers that followed a suspicious kosed traitor baiting?
  6. A player caused an RDM chain, everyone started reporting each other. How should you handle this situation on who should be punished?
I think that's about it that I'll ask for the time being. Since you're primarily saying that no one is doing their job correctly, so I'll ask you these simple questions.

It seems that every time I do much of anything I lose my response to this, so Try #3 (a lot shorter this time)

I'm not saying that nobody is doing their job correctly, but that there are times when no staff are online. 

1. Answer their question(s).

2. No rules against discussion. As long as it doesn't because people just yelling insults at eachother, and the conversation stays civil, I see no reason to act against them.

3. AFKs cannot identify a body. You can only KOS if someone willingly fails to identify a body. I would slay the person who killed the AFK. In this situation, you Sus the AFK for not being killed.

4. I would not agree with the female player, as that is simply not disrespect. Same would be true if a male player was doing the same thing. 

5. The Traitor who called out his T-Buddies gets a 1-week ban for Teaming. I don't know what to say of the other Traitors' killings. Should those innocents be also banned for Teaming? I wouldn't think so. The main thing is, would it be considered a valid KOS? I would think not, as in my opinion any KOS told by a Traitor should be considered false. This is the best I can do, as I have absolutely no experience with this type of situation.

6. So, Player 2 kills Player 1. Player 3 kills Player 2 for killing Player 1. Player 4 kills Player 3 for killing Player 2. Player 5 kills Player 4 for killing Player 3. 

Player 1 - No slay (Obviously)
Player 2 - Slain for RDMing player 1
Player 3 - No slay, as Player 2 killed Player 1 with no valid reason.
Player 4 - Slain, as Player 3 had a valid reason to kill Player 2.
Player 5 - No slay, as Player 4 killed Player 3 with no valid reason.

And so on, until the chain has ended.

(07-17-2017, 10:44 AM)Scoovie Wrote: There have been reports that you have been kicking people for RDMs which is not what you're suppose to do as a donor (there might have been staff on as well - unconfirmed.) You're only allowed to kick people for RDM if it is Mass or consistent RDM.

http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-38.html

I did not know that I was not allowed to kick for RDM. I admit to doing it. I can assure you that it will not happen again, and that there were NO staff online at the time.
+1 Lex is fun to play with and knows rules well, give them a chance at being Trusted
who
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
@Lex
1. This is correct. But if they're acting like trolls, then you have the right to gag/mute them for trolling.
2. Okay, I want to let you know that discussions can fall under mic spam. "Loud or annoying arguments that prevent other from enjoying the game will also be shut down."
Just as long as it doesn't ruin the game with their annoying discussions.
3. This is correct.
4. This is correct.
5. The traitor part is correct for ban for teaming. If it's an old player, they should've known that you cannot kill someone based off of that until overtime. If it's a new player, you can either be a nazi and punish or just be nice and verbally warned them. So up to your discretion to either warn or just slay them for the next round.
6. This is correct.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Who are you?
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Heard some stuff aboot you trolling on another server, If this is true we need to have a conversation
[Image: hsk.gif]
+1 I think you should spend a little more time on the forums so you can get a better experience when you become staff, otherwise, I think you would make a good staff member because of your knowledge of the rules your light attitude and great support of this community!
[Image: cKCswVl.gif]
We have decided to deny your staff app, make yourself more known throughout the community(ban requests, and other forums posts) and reapply in a few months.