Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous Staff/Donor Abuse Reporting
I used to be a very active member in a jailbreak community but then the whole thing went to shit and I was banned because one of the upper staff who was power hungry and immature decided she had it out for me (If you want to hear the whole story, you can ask me in private and I will tell you. It's very long and complicated, but it's a good story.). Other staff members like this made it very scary for people to report abuse so I believe an Anonymous or Private Staff/Donor Abuse System would be a good idea for the server due to some people (like myself) who don't generally have a very confrontational nature about them.
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
If you're concerned about making a thread about it, just report it to Staff in private. (Admins preferably) Just make sure you have proper evidence.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Yeah feel free to PM any admins in discord if you're uncomfortable bringing it up in public view, just make sure you have the proper evidence to back up your claims
Oh hell no to that private staff thing. You guys have enough powers already. And it's not necessarily that you're required to be a staff to report a staff. You just need to get evidence and report. Screenshot won't help in this scenario. Record and make sure sounds works because that's the most important part of it all. Hidden Staff is something that's really pointless / useless especially on garry's mod. It makes sense on games like Minecraft, CSS, CS:GO, etc where your roles doesn't show even when holding tab to look at who's online as staff.

Let me tell you a little something. I'm a really annoying staff member here who has a very low control on my behavior. I can be really rude especially if you can't show respect. Don't expect me to show respect if you can't show respect. I already know you don't like me because you private messaged me about an abuse that I did when I quit months ago. Do not be scared of the staff members, because most of us bought our ranks. So we're in the same situation as you guys for donations (saying it in general).
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(07-17-2017, 06:19 AM)Petals Wrote: Oh hell no to that private staff thing. You guys have enough powers already. And it's not necessarily that you're required to be a staff to report a staff. You just need to get evidence and report. Screenshot won't help in this scenario. Record and make sure sounds works because that's the most important part of it all. Hidden Staff is something that's really pointless / useless especially on garry's mod. It makes sense on games like Minecraft, CSS, CS:GO, etc where your roles doesn't show even when holding tab to look at who's online as staff.

Let me tell you a little something. I'm a really annoying staff member here who has a very low control on my behavior. I can be really rude especially if you can't show respect. Don't expect me to show respect if you can't show respect. I already know you don't like me because you private messaged me about an abuse that I did when I quit months ago. Do not be scared of the staff members, because most of us bought our ranks. So we're in the same situation as you guys for donations (saying it in general).

Nowhere did he say anything about "hidden staff".
He wants to bring up the idea of an anonymous report system.
(07-17-2017, 09:47 AM)Foxka Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 06:19 AM)Petals Wrote: Oh hell no to that private staff thing. You guys have enough powers already. And it's not necessarily that you're required to be a staff to report a staff. You just need to get evidence and report. Screenshot won't help in this scenario. Record and make sure sounds works because that's the most important part of it all. Hidden Staff is something that's really pointless / useless especially on garry's mod. It makes sense on games like Minecraft, CSS, CS:GO, etc where your roles doesn't show even when holding tab to look at who's online as staff.

The private staff/donor part is basically a hidden staff.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(07-17-2017, 02:03 PM)Petals Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 09:47 AM)Foxka Wrote:

The private staff/donor part is basically a hidden staff.

Again, he is talking about a report system
He wants an anonymous report system. So if he had a complaint he wouldn't be crucified by some of the staff. I agree with what he is saying and if this could be implemented I am all for it.
Players have to have the accountability too
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
A good idea in theory, but the implementation will most likely be a mess, the reports will likely go unchecked, and it will be difficult to follow-up on the abuse reports to get more information.