Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Knee grows temp ban
I would like you all to say something to my knee grows he has been using this name and has been kicked constantly for doing so I know this isn't correct format but I want some one to say something he has been warned CONSTANTLY by staff.
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
Not to be rude but these ban requests get no where because you never use the right format or show us proof.

It's a nice name. As long as hes not going around calling people n*ggers or something I'm fine with it. The only one who is offended is you. ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

griefed
[Image: giphy.gif]
The name is not against the rules. Shitposting without the format should be.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
-_- Well he was constantly warned by staff i don't know what to believe the rules are always changed and half the staff don't even know rules have changed hence why people say oh well this mod or this admin told me this. Its getting kind of inconsistent
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
If you see a staff member not following the rules maybe you should report them and not the people they are incorrectly acting against.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
His name isn't against the rules, and even if it was this isn't in the correct format so nothing could be done anyway. Follow the format and stop with the shitposts
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Next time you see people being inconsistent with rules, please report it to one of the admins. Thread licked.