Unban Request
Ingame Name: Gragginator

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197898196

Who Banned Me: Christian (I read his post in my other thread, we're on good terms. c: )

Reason for Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Forever (spoopy)

Reason for Mods to Unban: Well I kind of explained it in my other thread, though I posted that thread in the wrong forum. :c So basically, I killed a couple people because I had reason and motive (plus there were a couple people saying they were traitors and calling KOS's). I was reported twice and I wasn't sure why, and at the beginning of the next round, it said I had been banned for Mass RDM with an unban date of NEVER (super spoopy). I wasn't slain or anything, so I was kinda bothered that I was just immediately banned, haha. Please unban me. :c

Have I been banned before (Link relevant threads): In the words of the ever-famous Bishop Bullwinkel: "Hell to the naw, naw, naw!"

Other:

[Image: olympics-face-can-be-funny-pic.jpg]
Should just be unbanned since he didn't rdm and even if it was it was only 2.
Copy + Paste from last thread.

I may have overlooked the 3rd RDM and went ahead with the Mass RDM Ban. I didn't look too long into the fact that there was a "KOS Called" in the 3rd RDM. Either way he should probably be unbanned at this point. I probably should of took more time and not rushed it, but I've been a disaster on my sleep schedule.

He shouldn't have been banned, and should of just had 2 slays. And I should take blame for I did not take enough time to look over what appeared to be 3 RDM's. If he's unbanned, add 2 slays for I never added them before I placed the ban.

+1 for unban
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Player has been unbanned by @Obi Juan Canblowme
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]