Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!
Wassup guys! I'm back! And extremely glad to be! I've missed everyone (Besides Scoovie and Obi ;)) and just missed this game! I know on my last post, I said I was going to college for a football scholarship, I was a volunteer firefighter and going into the marines... Sadly, those plans have changed. My last football game of my highschool life, I tore my rotator cuff... Which disqualified me from my scholarships, made me stop firefighting and the Marines. So I enrolled in University of Phoenix for Criminal Justice instead. Even though I will be going through college (Aug. 15) I will have more time play this game.

Thanks guys!!! Seeya in game!

~ Your friendly neighborhood wannabe Jarhead!
Hi! I'm also going into college this year----- we can be freshman biddies!!!!! Haven't seen you around before (except for a few games), but helloooooo
[Image: source.gif]
Back and already doing an amazing job as T-mod.
Re: Welcome!
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Criminal Justice! When they ask for experience on your police application, say 7 years of Trouble in Terrorist Town, playing as a detective and innocent and trying to find the criminal scum responsible for the capital offense of murder. They'll be very impressed.
(07-23-2017, 12:23 AM)Prince Nicky El Lobo Wrote: Criminal Justice! When they ask for experience on your police application, say 7 years of Trouble in Terrorist Town, playing as a detective and innocent and trying to find the criminal scum responsible for the capital offense of murder. They'll be very impressed.

Impressed? No I think their heads will simply explode from amazement
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
You've been dead for far too long.

Welcome back sir!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Sounds like you wanna be beaned.
Welcome back bb