Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sup
Hello everybody for those who don't know me I joined the TTT servers about a week ago, and I'm that one british guy whose accent is loved by many. So far I've enjoyed every minute on the server and I've made quite a few friends on the server. I plan to stick around for a while because I love the game play and the people. If you are interested in getting to know me you can add me on steam otherwise you can always come and find me on the server.  

here ya go scoovie here is a pic of me with my family (im the first guy on the right) http://image.prntscr.com/image/e8da164ce...eb9d36.png
Your accent makes me hard ;) and welcome to the forums.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Hello, welcome to dinks.
We've already met, and you're a great player as far as i know.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Welcome to the forums.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Welcome to the forums, as far as i have seen you have payed attention to rules and are fun to play with!
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
You're a goon
[Image: 917b6fc843.png]
Hi and welcome to the servers and Iv played with you before
[Image: original.gif]
Heyoooooo