Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Promotion App
Ingame Name: Savage Alert

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:155888379

Time Played: 50 about to be 51 hours

When First Joined: Apr 08, 2017 9:00 PM    

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Like Maybe 4-6 hours but i havent been on recently because my grandma has been in the hospital.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Donator and Test Mod 

What can you do to help the community?: I am very friendly and pashient about helping others and making people feel good. I love making players feel protected from trouble makers and cheaters. I also love our staff team and wish to keep being apart of it.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help keep trouble makers and cheaters off of your server. Its also amazing knowing you made a diffrence in the community. I hope you will promote me and keep letting me help others.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no 

How did you find us?: scrolling thru prophunt servers and saw your name. Wasnt sure at first but when i started to play I found it to be really fun and so i donated to help out the server. I also loved the community and players that were playing.

Thank you for reading this and hope you will accept me
I'd like to start off by noting a couple of things.

A] The minimum requirement for hours is 80. "Time Played: 50 about to be 51 hours" is not a good enough amount.

B]I, along with others, have practically no idea who you are.

C]Multiple VAC bans. (You haven't been banned on here, but you've been banned before on other games.) When you were pressured about this, you even openly admitted to having hacked on TF2. When asked "How are we to know you wont do it on Dinkleberg's, you responded; "xD. You guys are funny. I wouldn't hack here. I only did on TF2 because it was a free game."

D] Roger and I both have witnessed you kicking multiple people for no specific reason. Not a good thing.

E]You bought test mod, and played for roughly maybe an hour or two, at best. Disregarding all the above listed; You should try to get in a good chunk, like a good amount of time before even considering applying for something as high up as moderator.

F]Proper grammar. This is practically a resume for a job. Capitalizing and spelling words properly goes a long way. Use this for future use.

All in all, I may only be a trusted, but I am still a part of staff. With that being said, I'm going to say it's a no from me.

I would like to just say I 100% agree with Misguided and just don't see you becoming staff anytime soon but that is just me cause for one you don't have the right amount of time and you show up out of nowhere donate then fill out a form for a moderator. So that is what I have to say about this and that is all I am going to say.
I completly aggree with Roger and Misguided. You know i just recently got T-Mod and i didnt randomly show up and apply for Mod right after getting it. And who in the world are you i have never seen you and im always online on the server 24/7 and i have never seen you join on: April/08/17.
I don’t even know you and I haven’t even seen you on the server a lot. I only saw you 1 time and you didn’t really know what you were doing. What Misguided and Roger saw I’d say a defiantly no. You just can’t kick people for no reason. And again what Roger said you show up out of no where and apply for moderator.
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 most of the same points they made.
I do believe that you honestly want to help but I feel that not enough effort was put in.

Most staff here don't like people who buy tmod because most of us worked our way up. *cough* god and the fact that you applied shortly after buying tmod and the vac bans didn't really put you on our good side.
Say active and do your job and you could definitely get mod
Well to be fair I purchased Tmod myself. Every staff member bought or earned should be respected equally. VAC bans aren't really something I would accept so I am just going to give a -1.
Okay I Forgot To Put This Out There:

1) You Are Going To Need More Time.

2) You're Going To Need More Experince Than You Currently Have.

3) No-One Knows Who You Are.

4) You Just Showed Up And Kicked People For No Reason.

5) What Happened To The Last Part Of The App Like The Others Tab.

6) You Applied For Mod Right After Getting T-Mod.

7) Get Some More Time And Experince Then Apply Again

8) Its Still A -1 For Me
(07-27-2017, 11:10 AM)[Black]God The Rabbit Wrote: Okay I Forgot To Put This Out There:

1) You Are Going To Need More Time.

2) You're Going To Need More Experince Than You Currently Have.

3) No-One Knows Who You Are.

4) You Just Showed Up And Kicked People For No Reason.

5) What Happened To The Last Part Of The App Like The Others Tab.

6) You Applied For Mod Right After Getting T-Mod.

7) Get Some More Time And Experince Then Apply Again

8) Its Still A -1 For Me

So exactly what I said...
(07-26-2017, 06:56 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Well to be fair I purchased Tmod myself. Every staff member bought or earned should be respected equally. VAC bans aren't really something I would accept so I am just going to give a -1.

The owner does have a VAC ban lol. I'm going to go back into hiding.