Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacement for Flaregun
As it stands, the flaregun is broken, and as far as I know, no attempts have been made to fix it.
How about a replacement?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=876405188
This seems like a fun T wep that i havent seen on any popular servers.
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
Seems cool but I do have a few concerns. If the recovery system is blocked by a prop will it cause problems for the server? To me this just seems like another potential problem. I'm also curious if players can manipulate this before it takes off because if so that may cause issues as well. If the problems I discussed don't cause issues then I don't see why we shouldn't try it out. Thank you for the suggestion anyway though my man. It's appreciated
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
Personally, i'd lose my T round just to do this in a group of 10 people to a detective.
+1 if there's no major mechanical issues.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(07-24-2017, 01:12 AM)Dolphin Wrote: Seems cool but I do have a few concerns. If the recovery system is blocked by a prop will it cause problems for the server? To me this just seems like another potential problem. I'm also curious if players can manipulate this before it takes off because if so that may cause issues as well. If the problems I discussed don't cause issues then I don't see why we shouldn't try it out. Thank you for the suggestion anyway though my man. It's appreciated

Did you watch the videos? It shows that the balloon just pops if it gets stuck. And shooting it does nothing. It seems really cool to me, I don't think those concerns are a problem.
Yeah, not sure how this is going to work on low ceiling maps...
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(07-24-2017, 06:13 AM)Christian Wrote: Yeah, not sure how this is going to work on low ceiling maps...

doesn't have to work on all maps dude, just useful when you need it like all other t weapons
(07-24-2017, 03:03 AM)Suspicious As Fuck Wrote: Personally, i'd lose my T round just to do this in a group of 10 people to a detective.
+1 if there's no major mechanical issues.

Doesnt work on living people unfortunately

(07-24-2017, 06:13 AM)Christian Wrote: Yeah, not sure how this is going to work on low ceiling maps...

(07-24-2017, 08:56 AM)Foxka Wrote:

doesn't have to work on all maps dude, just useful when you need it like all other t weapons

It works by touching the skybox, but you can set it to work anywhere with a command
Whelp. Lost my interest immediately :P.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
(07-25-2017, 06:26 AM)Suspicious As Fuck Wrote: Whelp. Lost my interest immediately :P.

reported for harassment
Hekkk

But really, no way we could get this to take live people flying into the skies above :P?
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod