Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replacement for Flaregun
(07-25-2017, 07:54 AM)Suspicious As Fuck Wrote: Hekkk

But really, no way we could get this to take live people flying into the skies above :P?

im shit at lua but i can take a crack at it
@"Moderate Hurricane Weather" you code for the server right?
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
I feel like it'd be about the same effectiveness as the knife, but with the maybe needed nerf of the victim having more time to react and call a kos. Assuming it's mechanics wouldn't just count you dead and put you in a bind state? Not sure how that works tbh.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(07-25-2017, 11:26 AM)Suspicious As Fuck Wrote: I feel like it'd be about the same effectiveness as the knife, but with the maybe needed nerf of the victim having more time to react and call a kos. Assuming it's mechanics wouldn't just count you dead and put you in a bind state? Not sure how that works tbh.

I've actually played with it a bit, you can actually set a location for it to "drop" to with right click, but it basically just teleports to that spot, and reset it with R (which essentially makes it just be deleted from the game after ending the fulton sequence)

It has a funny quirk of being able to "extract" func_breakables (for instance, the planks on rooftops) so you can place them in strange spots around the map. I bet that can be fixed easily though.

This can lead to some cool meta changes, for instance, if you wanted to use a poison dart gun but already have a knife, you can extract the knife to the T room and go back for it later, instead of leaving it out in the open for anyone to take. Or any number of "I want a teleporter for things that aren't me" scenarios.
(07-25-2017, 06:26 AM)Suspicious As Fuck Wrote: Whelp. Lost my interest immediately :P.

You could always just kill the detective in front of the group then use the balloony poo
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
(07-25-2017, 12:40 PM)Dolphin Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 06:26 AM)Suspicious As Fuck Wrote: Whelp. Lost my interest immediately :P.

You could always just kill the detective in front of the group then use the balloony poo

gotta be quick with your hands to pull that off eh

update, i miraculously WAS able to fix that