Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interfering game with prop possession
Offender's Name: Killjmax

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92165392

Potential Witnesses: SupermanBenny, A.C.E, Yoo Jeongyeon

Reason to Ban: Possessing prop to interfere with gameplay possessed barrel that we were trying to use to block door multiple warnings continued to interfere

Proof:  http://imgur.com/a/xZgPv

Other: Did it for more than 1 round

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: imageedit_1_8971724037.png]
[Image: b_560x95.png]
this doesn't really show him interfering with the round though, just that he is possessing a prop.
(07-24-2017, 04:41 PM)Foxka Wrote: this doesn't really show him interfering with the round though, just that he is possessing a prop.

He was running away from the door as we were trying to barricade him thats why i have witnesses the entire lobby witnessed it just too much names to jot down
[Image: imageedit_1_8971724037.png]
[Image: b_560x95.png]
There were staff on, did they not handle it?
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
@Killjmax

Also, it's best to sit in Spectator and record this act next time when under the circumstance of "Interfering with the round as a prop."
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
@"Warpizzle" A lot of staff for some reason or another refuse to do anything about prop interference until it directly affects them.
Then it becomes a war against props, even those NOT interfering with the game.
These things need to be handled with less personal prejudice.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(07-24-2017, 09:31 PM)Suspicious As Fuck Wrote: @"Warpizzle"  A lot of staff for some reason or another refuse to do anything about prop interference until it directly affects them.
Then it becomes a war against props, even those NOT interfering with the game.
These things need to be handled with less personal prejudice.

You realize this is an issue that's hard to moderate right? Most Staff are either alive playing or handling a flood of reports. Players need to understand we can't just "look back" when we didn't see it, we mostly rely on deathscenes in logs for our reports. And when a player is possessing a prop, it does NOT show in the deathscenes.

We aren't going to catch this everytime, it's hard to when Staff have other priorities (as stated above: playing the game or handling other reports.) They can't do both.

I still want Kill's side of the story. The next time any of you see him on the server, please redirect him to this thread.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
This happened when I was on. I was still alive because it was my T round, and was one of the only staff online. Just like Christian said, there's no way to tell through logs. And when I asked who did it, everyone ignored it. And the fact you named Navy as a witness and that Navy didn't do anything means that Navy didn't do his job.
I'm just going to lock this because there really is a lack of evidence. If you catch him doing this again, please take video evidence. I'll make sure to warn him as well come the next time I see him on the server.

Thanks for the report!
TCBA.