Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
because city won't do anything
Offender's Name: Anti-Cosmo

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107501601

Potential Witnesses: N00bie_Cakes

Reason to Ban: Mass intentional rdm [qoute "slay me daddy :)"]

Proof: [00:07] Anti-Cosmo [innocent] has damaged N00bie_Cakes [innocent] for 116 HP with weapon_ttt_tflippy_loco12g

[00:07] Anti-Cosmo [innocent] killed N00bie_Cakes [innocent] with weapon_ttt_tflippy_loco12g

[00:09] Deaf Taylor Swift [detective] bought ttt_realistic_hook

[00:13] Lovanatana [innocent] has damaged Anti-Cosmo [innocent] for 26 HP with weapon_ttt_silencedsniper

[00:13] Bobato Chaps [traitor] identified the body of N00bie_Cakes [innocent]

[00:14] Anti-Cosmo [innocent] has damaged Bobato Chaps [traitor] for 112 HP with weapon_ttt_tflippy_loco12g
[00:14] Anti-Cosmo [innocent] killed Bobato Chaps [traitor] with weapon_ttt_tflippy_loco12g

Other: City was there the whole time and nothing happened
I need to stop spending all of my points on slots. dink pls ban me from the slots, I can't stop myself.
Screenshots of the logs would help. If you can't get em, a timeframe / map name would help as well. That'll help Mods find it in the oldlogs.
(I'm not handling this report btw.)

Edit: I notified City about this.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1089129775
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1089129743
City Left when I tried to tell him this was going on, so here are these @Christian
[Image: hsk.gif]
Since no one dug up the logs, I did it myself.  Here are the logs from that round. As you can see, only 2 RDM's were exchanged. The 3rd line was Lovan killing Cosmo. With the report screenshots given by Turner, he was only given 1 slay since n00bie forgave the report. This is not Mass RDM nor Attempt, and has served his slays. 
For future reference @Bobato Chaps 3 RDM's in a single round is Mass RDM, not 2.

No punishment will be handed out to the reported player.

Thanks for the report!
TCBA.

[Image: JsVzo0p.jpg]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]