Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panzer Cop's app
Ingame Name: Panzer Cop

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:71128968

Time Played: 5d 11hrs

When First Joined: early 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): When not at school or working

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community: Filter out rdmers, trolls, and other wrong doers. TTT should be a fun and fair experience for everyone playing and sometimes the lack of staff can ruin that. 

Why you want to help the community: I enjoy the server and those that play on it, I would like newcomers to have a good experience that I know I haven't gotten on other servers. Seeing people join just to be rdm'd and not being able to report so they then leave which makes me sad. I think if I was a staff I could fill in those small holes of non-staffed games and make players feel safe playing on Dinkleberg's

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Scrolling through TTT servers, found unique name, had fun

Other: I may be harsh sometimes, but I understand the rules and will enforce them so that others can learn and have a shared experience. Please tell me what I can improve. I also realize I havn't had much time on the forums but I didn't really think they were that active and I did not want to shit post the place up.
To start with i'd like to tell you that you should first apply for trusted then tmod and finally mod. Now I've seen you around quite often and for the most part you haven't really left an impression on me. When I've played with you I've noticed you don't really talk or type. It's hard to really get to know someone when they don't really communicate. There isn't really anything extraordinary about you which isn't necessarily a bad thing , it's just you don't stand out. To be a good staff member you should be good at handling situations but also good with the community. You've got to be active on the server and forums (and perhaps discord). You only have two posts which shows me you haven't really put much time into the forums. Perhaps acquaint yourself with more of the community and be more interactive. Overall it's a -1 from me.
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
I don't really need to go through the important details, since Dolphin has already done that for me. What I could add onto what he has said is yes, you do not standout for the position. I feel a majority of our roster isn't going to know who you're. You have to make yourself standout if you want a chance to be apart of the team.

What do I recommend? For starters get your overall forum community activity up. Time within the community is big when being judged for Staff, and it doesn't show well with 5 days total on the server. Spend some time in the Discord, and rack up some forum time / Posts. I'd also recommend trying to make yourself standout. Filling out Ban Requests when RDMers are on with no Staff is highly useful when trying to standout for the position. This also falls into getting your forum activity up. Lastly try to surround yourself with other Staff members, try to be on times when they're on. Chances the more we're around you, we'll get to know you a lil more.

Until then, work on these points myself and Dolphin have left for you. They are important things you'll need to work on if you want to be come Staff here in the future.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Dolphin and Christian pretty much covered it. Keep up the good playing, just get more involved. I know who you are as a player and I've always had a good time on the server when I play with you there, but I don't know who you are as a person it feels like
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Who?
Try coming into discord or something and try to meet everyone else, as it stands basically no one knows or recognizes you.
no
1) just came back from a break
2) way to much rdm and trolling
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I'm voting neutral because I don't play as much to know how you play on the server but I want to give you some nice hints/clues.
  • Make Player reports, it'll help the staff and you. Why yourself? Well, it shows that you're dedicated to help the server even if there's no staff on/ it'll also boost your rep up when applying for staff positions.
  • What time zone is it for you that there's no staff on? (Do not just say at 7. Say like CST/EST/PST/PT or GMT or something more specific of when and what time.).
The next thing I'll be asking is scenario questions to see how well you know about the rules of the server.
  1. Sam joined the server for the first time. He knows about the TTT MOTD and found an error on the MOTD. He asked someone who should he contact about the MOTD. Bob, a regular on the server, told him to suck his balls. Sam ignored him, and ask the question again. Bob reports Sam for chat spam. It was during round. Sam gets muted by a staff member. Sam, then leaves, and comes back. Then, that staff mutes him again and verbally warned him not to avoid mute. Who was in the wrong here? Who was in the right? What should have been done in this situation?
  2. Kevin was playing music through his microphone. A [A] staff member allowed him to do this. Another staff member comes on and tells him to stop playing music. Kevin ignores the [B] Staff. [B] Staff then gags Kevin and ask him to stop playing music. Kevin, then tells this staff in admin chat "But, [A] allowed me to play it. So you're abusing your powers. I'm reporting you." [A] confirms that he/she did give permission. [B] did not care because it's a rule. [A] ungag him and [B] gags him. So it goes on forever until one of them gets reported. [A] and [B] are both lower ranks staff, so it's either Trusted or T-Mod. What should they have done in this situation without causing problems?
  3. Tom comes on the server and announced to everyone that RDM is allowed now. He talked to Dinklebergs and said this server is changing to a DM(Deathmatch) server. Tom was a T-Mod. Everyone started RDMing, and when a Moderator came on, that person banned everyone or slay those who RDMed / Massed / Leave + RDM. The players comes on forums and report for abuse and appealed for unban. Who do you think will be in trouble? And how will that person be dealt?
  4. Petals randomly damaged a detective by accident when she announced that she was exploding barrels. Detective, then kills Petals for attempt RDM. Petals reported Detective "I announced many times both in chat and on microphone that I'm shooting barrels at (insert location). Detective responded and posted his response again in chat so everyone can see how stupid he thinks petals is. "You, sir, shot a barrel. It doesn't matter if you announced. You t-baited. Also, I don't read chatbox, so next time get a better mic." If you were a staff, how would you have handled this? Who was in the wrong? Who was in the right? What rule did petals break?
  5. Scoovie electrified the axe on rooftops. He did not go near anyone with it nor did anyone knew he was doing it. Christian picks up the abandoned electrified axe and attempted to threw it off the map (not the water map). A random player (Kristy) killed Christian. Of course, a report was filed in. Christian response, "Why did you kill me? If you killed me for the electrified axe, I was throwing it away." Kristy response, "Wow a report. A moderator should know not to break rules." Scoovie took the report as he was the one that electrified the axe. Scoovie added the slay to himself since he caused the RDM chain. And he explained to Christian about it, of course it tickled (triggered) him. But it didn't end there, Kristy laughs that another staff is slaying himself for something that another mod did (Although this is false). The players constantly argued until... What happened? How was it dealt with?
  6. Petals came on the server and advertised a shortened link, like (bit.ly) but it redirected to this website for the giveaway thread that she made. A staff member mutes her. Of course, Petals unmuted herself. Staff member says in admin chat "Don't use your powers when I muted you for a reason." Petals response "But that's not how the guideline is followed. Also, it's not advertising if it's related to the community/server." But staff mutes her again. Petals unmutes herself. The staff member kicks her for "Advertising / abusing powers". Petals got mad and filed in report. Staff member posted a screenshot of this 'advertisement'. Oh, and this staff member never opened the link to see if it's real or not. In this scenario, what should have been done from both side of the party? Who was right? Who was wrong? 

I'll be checking your answers. So please be honest and don't ask for help.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Forums are important and an easy way to up that number is by making an requests, responding to other threads (like staff applications) and of course discord is a good way to integrate into the community. 
But yeah just in general need to be known more by the community it seems

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Recognize the name, but havent seen you on in a long time
When i am on i really dont see you much. (we probably arent on at the same times) plus instead of applying for mod when you have >1 week gives a very small chance for approval (try applying for trusted next time)
Sorry m8 but for now its a -1
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023