Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Should afks be kicked on an empty server?
(01-15-2017, 05:15 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 05:12 PM)Christian Wrote: People do time farm a lot, normally you shouldn't do it if the server is not full. But if it's obvious they're (been on the server for like 4 hours and have been AFK for a couple maps) ask if they're there. If no response kick them, but remember you won't need to use your powers with Staff on.
But what if the staff is afk, like certain staff members do *cough* sea burns *cough*?

It's not uncommon to see Staff being AFK. And it's honestly fine (so long as they're doing reports). I do that sometimes, more on the late shift. Like I said above though: "If it's obvious they've been AFK for multiple Rounds / Maps ask if they're there. If no response kick them if they've been AFK for a few Map or hours." You should really only need to use this in an instance where it's clear they've been idleing / time farming or they're just not playing. Just make sure you ask if they're there, either Text ,Voice or Steam chat.

Normally we shouldn't be doing this unless the server is full, but it's not an excuse to let other players Time Farm.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should afks be kicked on an empty server? - by Christian - 01-15-2017, 05:38 PM