Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Post Problems
This mainly happened on the Scoovie's Counting thread. I've been having issues where once I post a number or something, few more posts were posted before mines but I originally don't see those posts and that I was on the last page.

For example,
Christian: 1
Me: 2

And then few hours later... it becomes
Christian: 1
Rhap: 2
Drew: 3
Me: 2

I made 100% sure I was on the last page, I even like mass click it to make sure i was on the last page. For example, I recall that I posted mines a few seconds after Christian, but it doesn't post until few hours later and so it delays my post for some odd reasons. But this mostly happens on Mobile Version. It happens like twice on Web Version, where I double posted but I tried refreshing the page and starting over, it never posted my post so I posted again, still nothing. So few hours later, it finally show your post, but in a double post format.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Soz for bothering you about this I thought It was funny lol
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Did you refresh the page before? Perhaps they literally posted at the same time as you.
No @Drew for me it was legit hours later.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
@Drew I did.
Here's a video.

The latest poster was tdawg. I didn't see christian's post amnd I was on the last post.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
@quiche commando Sounds like something for you
I found a way around seeing missing posts by opening the page in "Private Browsing / Incoginto for Chrome Users" but this is something I forgot to bring up and was going to. Whoopsie.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
its probably because my caching is too aggressive and it keeps serving the same page for too long

let me know if it continues
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
I just posted the #30 in the counting thread. But it's not showing. I mean, it did increase my post count, but I don't see it at all. This happened before on the other pages of that thread. I posted a number, it didn't show. So I posted it again. Still didn't show, so I posted it again. Few hours later, it finally show my posting count but it was all merged up together.
(01-21-2017, 06:39 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote: I just posted the #30 in the counting thread. But it's not showing. I mean, it did increase my post count, but I don't see it at all. This happened before on the other pages of that thread. I posted a number, it didn't show. So I posted it again. Still didn't show, so I posted it again. Few hours later, it finally show my posting count but it was all merged up together.
New Forums any one???