Zekkens application.
Ingame Name: Zekken

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88229023

Time Played: 248 hours.

When First Joined: Joined to April 15th 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 7am to 10pm EST or

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I feel that I will be able to help when there are no staff online and a bad person joins and tries to make the game unfun for everyone else by RDMing.

Why you want to help the community: I have been on several times in situations where there were no staff on to control the people and I understand how it feels to be RDMed and not be able to get help from anyone.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I was scrolling through the TTT servers and had fun while playing.
[Image: 76561198136723774.png]
Zekken's Back!
too much trolling of rdm
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
You lack a level head / behavior for the position, and haven't had been in the community long enough. Fix these things as well as make yourself standout for Staff come the next time you apply for staff.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I updated my play time and join date thanks to SomeGuyNamedLex over on the discord.

http://i.imgur.com/87hbmCS.png
[Image: 76561198136723774.png]
Zekken's Back!
I've never felt so torn over an applicant before, especially someone like you, whom is completely different then the people I have looked at applying for staff.

For the bits of time spent on the server playing with you, you don't seem all that forgiving on some matters, and in some instances, you can be very spiteful of simple mistakes.

That's not to say you are the only one who is spiteful here, but aggressiveness in a staff position worries me and may scare off the community.

I'll have to give you a 0 on this one. I hope that in the time that you become staff either now or later, you understand that acceptance and mistakes are everything.

If a blind man never made mistakes, he may be successful, but he might never know what lies ahead. The same goes for you.

Have a good day.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
-1 too huge of a troll and you cause many problems
-1 way to much trolling and rdm
Does troll a lot and if he gets bored will just rdm a guy for fun -1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
You should give more reasons as to why you want to apply, and fix your behavior/personality. Don't be me, not that you know me.
Personally, you should give more than one sentence to explain why you deserve to be staff.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
This would be a plus one if you did not rdm so much
sorry m8 but for now its a -1
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023