Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince's Application
Ingame Name: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44572958

Time Played: About 940 Hours (In Gametracker, search "Nicky" and any of those names that start with Prince Nicky were previous iterations of my name). Within the past month, and my return to TTT, I've accumulated a little over 100 hours, on my "Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" account. 

When First Joined: February 2014

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mostly during the day, occasionally I pop in at late night. CST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I know the community and rules like the back of my hand. I've noticed staff to be missing a lot at critical times and I'd like to just step up when necessary to keep things in check. At this point, I just want to keep RDM and excessive trolling down when other staff members aren't on.

Why you want to help the community: As previously mentioned, I've been with the server for a long time, and despite a long absence, I still deeply care about the server and want to see it do well. Being a regular player for the past month, I've been annoyed by trolls and mass rdmers coming on as soon as staff leaves. Although I've been able to kick them, I'd like to be able to do more about individual RDM's as well. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, after a particularly contentious disagreement leading to me banning "Tedgp" (I banned him for being a Badmin, he was later fired for being a bad admin), I was in turn banned for about a week. 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
-This is vintage, enjoy.

How did you find us?: Thought it was an amusing name, so I checked it out.

Other: I was a test moderator for 2 months and a full moderator for 18 months. I'll also be returning to college on August 28th so hours may change. 
Big +1, active on the forums, plenty of time on the server, been here a long time
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I'm sorry but I'm going to -1, you don't stand out to me, and my only experiences with you have been extremely negative and I believe you troll too much.
+1 cuz you're old time bby <3
I don't play much, but I know your experience so it's a +0.5 for me.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Trolls in a good way at night, more contributing to the atmosphere
Handles issues as donor when staff is not on
Knows the rules well
NIGHT STAFF
+1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Yes sir, 10/10, would staff again...

for real though, he gucci
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
+1, you deserve it, and I'm sure you will work just as hard when you get it.
+1, good old staff.
former admin2
+1, after coming back he waited a while to apply and every time I have played with him it's fun. He'd be a great and fun addition to staff
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]