Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derp's 2nd Derpy Trusted app
Ingame Name: TheDerpGamer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97214075

Time Played: As of making this app 274 hours

When First Joined: Early 2017 to late 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can get on anytime but i mostly play at night when there are very few peeps on. (Cant play 7:30am - 3:30pm cause of school) Eastern

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: To help the community I can punish all dem normies that rdm all night and never get punished and all dem future normies that will eventual join the server and rdm the great members of this supportive community, therefore, making everyone experience (accept the rdmers) on this server better!

Why you want to help the community: Late at night there is rarely staff on so random peeps join rdm for a while leave and never get punished unless I or someone else makes a ban request and to be honest those take a few minutes to make but in 30 seconds someone like me could add slays to the offender and punish them in 0-1 rounds without having to wait for someone on staff to see the request and ban them after 30 rounds of them rdming.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes here

How did you find us?: I was scolling through the gmod servers looking for a server to mass rdm (for you normies, this is a joke) and saw Dinks TTT and there were a few peeps on and decided to join, and i still have not left

Other: Thank you everyone that said yes in the poll and/or encouraged me in the comments to make this application!
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1 for the reasons stated, we need more staff for the graveyard shift.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Application Approved, welcome to the club.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]