Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Appreciation Post
Welp henlo community, if you haven't noticed from my profile picture. I have a dog.  :D
His name is Rocky, and he is 10 years old. 
His breed is a patterjack (jack russell terrier mixed with a patterdale terrier)
Oh and he likes to act like a cat.

Here's some pictures of him  :)
http://imgur.com/a/z6jnK

I was wondering what other pets the community has  Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
I got 4 doges
not sure about the breeds though
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
3 dogs
Bella ~ 8yr old English Black Lab
Willow ~ 4yr old Red/Yellow Lab mix
Jazmine ~ 2yr old Chocolate Lab
I love animals so much ;3;  

I have a dog names izzy who is 6 years old, and has had 4 litters of puppies, she's an american bulldog and dalmation mix
I also have a hedgehog that is turning 2 soon, whose names cyndaquil

[Image: 20597051_1396078980468387_32045925880908...e=5A343776]
It wont let me do two pictures for some reason i dont want to try and figure it out or else i'd include a picture of cyndaquil lol
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
I have a bull mastiff Named Beattitude
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I have 2 cats, 6 kittens, currently 1 dog, in two months or so will be 3 dogs. Mkkay if you want pictures literally just ask. Not posting here ;).
I have 1 cat, her name is Pepper and we got her just a couple weeks ago. Would post a picture but I can't really figure out how to do so on the forums
I am still living with my parents at the time I type this. We swap custody one week with father, the other with mother. Sometimes we mix it up.

Anyways. My mother owns two dogs (had a third, but she was taken by 'family friend' who she now hates). one is 9 years old, and the other is 2. The 9 year old is a male, and his name is Miles. The two year old is a female, and her name is Madden. Both are Shi-Tzus.

My father has one dog, the son of Miles. His name is Buddy and he is...roughly 3-4 years old? He's a Shi-Tzu breed as well and is /very/ submissive. We gave him away initally to someone and got him back, and we think that the previous owners abused him. :c Poor thing.

That's my dogs.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
I have a black lab named Snow. I’m its a weird name but we picked her up at a shelter.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Don't freak out
4 ferrets, Tali, Felicity, Soren, and Farris
1 dog, Kya who is an Alaskan malamute husky mix
3 cats, one is about 5 months named kitkat, and the other two are brother and sisters named vlad and Mina (fiance named them lol)
Then I have a female corn snake named Persephone
A female rat named Kalista
And 2 sister gerbils named Cookie and Creme