Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Appreciation Post
(08-05-2017, 01:43 PM)Foxka Wrote: Don't freak out
4 ferrets, Tali, Felicity, Soren, and Farris
1 dog, Kya who is an Alaskan malamute husky mix
3 cats, one is about 5 months named kitkat, and the other two are brother and sisters named vlad and Mina (fiance named them lol)
Then I have a female corn snake named Persephone
A female rat named Kalista
And 2 sister gerbils named Cookie and Creme

I'm wholeheartedly envious  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
I have 1 dog, 1 turtle, and 3044 ants as pets :p
My lil babies.
[Image: dZ41Ufx.jpg]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
What if you don't appreciate your pet because it's a shitting machine that does nothing but sleep, eat, and pee on everything in sight?
(08-16-2017, 01:34 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: What if you don't appreciate your pet because it's a shitting machine that does nothing but sleep, eat, and pee on everything in sight?

Hmm, sounds a bit like my pet.

Regardless, I love my Morkie, despite him being a hoe all the time. We have a love/hate relationship... mostly hate, but we have our moments.
[Image: source.gif]
(08-16-2017, 01:34 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: What if you don't appreciate your pet because it's a shitting machine that does nothing but sleep, eat, and pee on everything in sight?

Well I mean that's what babies do too. Only they have diapers.  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]