Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why am I doing this (app)
Ingame Name: Foxka

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192

Time Played: 2 weeks, 5 hours

When First Joined: March-ish

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Night time no later than midnight on weekdays, although that may be changing soon to be more flexible (thank you Amazon)

Rank Desired: tmod

Current Rank: green bean (trusted)

What can you do to help the community: Continue what I've been doing, helping with reports, settle disputes, and help anyone I can with their problems. I have learned a lot when it comes to interpreting and applying the rules to specific "weird" situations, and I think I'm ready for this.

Why you want to help the community: This place has become somewhat like a hangout for me where I can actually say I have real friends. I want to continue doing what I can to help better the community and the server. I've become great friends with everyone in the community, even though I can be a little intense/annoying. But I love this place, and I don't want anything else than to see it grow and continue to bring people together.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nothing relevant (looking at you Scoovie :( )

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yeah
Trusted  2- http://dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1882.html
Trusted 1- http://dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1554.html

How did you find us?: I literally was tempted by my fiance to play garrysmod again and this was the best TTT server i found

Other: I know my app is a little bare, but that's because I'm illiterate

Insert obligatory "fuck off and die" meme here
Gametracker is a little spotty this month but still active
you do your job and tmod is just trusted with more commands imo so +1 too much forum time

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Had the flu and a change in work schedule this last 2 weeks :p, I am always on discord though ^^
(08-02-2017, 11:44 PM)Foxka Wrote: Had the flu and a change in work schedule this last 2 weeks :p, I am always on discord though ^^

He is I'm just picking at him for playing dark rp ^ nerd

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 foxka goes by the rules having more powers would be good imo.
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
+1 it's trusted to tmod so gametracker isn't a huge deal to me, and you are helpful and good staff
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1, the ferret and the furry, the myth and the legend. I knew you'd make good staff and you haven't disappointed me yet. This is only just another step in the journey :D

P.S. Fuck off & die
+ 1 know rules well , nice person in general , would make a good tmod
he a good boy and he help me test map
he a gg good +1 little boy good he
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
+1 is a really good staff and knows the rules and wouldn't mind seeing him as a tmod