Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why am I doing this (app)
+1he's pretty active and he follows the rules and is helpful whenever he is on. would be nice to have another tmod
+1, knows the rules well, really cool guy, and is fairly active.
[Image: oKn4mWG.png]
Just from personal experience I can say you know what you're doing.
Shit back maybe a month ago it was You, Dagger, and my self.
Doing the best we could to keep the graveyard shift organized and fair for everyone.
We couldn't of done that shit with out your help more than half the time.
You've displayed a knowledge of handling trolls, mass rdm's, ghosting, aim bots, racists, mic spam, targeting, damn near everything.
You're more than equipped for this position.
If this shit was America's Got Talent i'd hit the golden buzzer right now.
Plus fucking one +1
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
-1 beccause your hair is unprofessional colors ://///
JUUUST KIDDING +1 for you my dude, good person, great staff, not rude to me 
p.s. I don't cheat ;))))))))
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-03-2017, 08:01 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: -1 beccause your hair is unprofessional colors ://///

I will end you, you are jealous of my galaxy hair
+1 I believe that Foxha is ready for this promotion, We speak on the daily within discord and he is always a by the books, he completes every task with utmost certainty of his final choice.
[Image: hsk.gif]
+1 Knows the rules, is fair, and is a ferret

i dont really see you on the server enough and you seem a bit, i dont know how to say it, but, i guess, "extra"
(08-06-2017, 12:22 AM)matfellowjan Wrote: i dont really see you on the server enough and you seem a bit, i dont know how to say it, but, i guess, "extra"

It's possible that you don't play at the same time foxka plays on. So it's a high change you'll never seen him on. But what do you mean 'extra'?
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I regularly see Foxka on the server, and Foxka also handles reports for me.
Foxka knows the rules and knows what questions to ask to make sure reports get handled correctly and the populace does not become too rowdy.
+1.