• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrito Bowl abuse
Offender's Name: 
Burrito Bowl
Offender's SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:203919865
Offender's Rank: 
What They Did: 
Kicked me from the DarkRP server for no reason.

When They Did It: 
8/5/2017
1:05 PM (MST)
Potential Witnesses: 
Portable Banana
Proof: 
My word is my bond
Other:
This cunt kicked me from the server after I spent nearly 2 hours constructing an extremely elaborate and exquisite masterpiece of a base.
Everything was perfect and this fgt ruined it all.
Also lost a bunch of drugs and printers and guns but I'm more concerned about my base.
Fck u burrito
Also just looked at other abuse reports, Burrito bowl has multiple reports against him, why tf is he still mod.
What did the kick message say? Why didn't you take a screenshot? also @"Burrito Bowl"
Bruh, you were throwing your car at people, if I remember correctly. Don't even say he abused xD Also, no screenshots soooo... dunno what you want us to do.
(08-05-2017, 03:32 PM)Foxka Wrote: What did the kick message say? Why didn't you take a screenshot?

It didn't say anything, it just said kicked from server. And I didn't take a screenshot because I was pissed as hell and rage quit off gmod.
Now I may not be a DarkRP player.
But I sure know you need valid (photographic or video-graphic) evidence, before making such a claim.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
You no collided your car and kept driving into people's homes. I warned you previously and you kept doing it. So I kicked you. 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...E1CA25DDA/
(08-05-2017, 03:35 PM)Semper Fidelis Wrote: Bruh, you were throwing your car at people, if I remember correctly. Don't even say he abused xD Also, no screenshots soooo... dunno what you want us to do.

Throwing my car at people? I was driving my friend and I back to our base and got kicked on the way there??? I hadn't done a thing wrong, literally just went to pick him up and drive back.

(08-05-2017, 03:37 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: You no collided your car and kept driving into people's homes. I warned you previously and you kept doing it. So I kicked you. 

I already told you I wasn't doing that nor did I have any idea as to what you were talking about, also all that screenshot is, is proof of someone typing a message in chat. There's no evidence that I actually did anything wrong.
I saw him kick him for no reason at all. With all the complaints against him you would think maybe some common sense would be in order by now. But that's clearly not the case, since he's all buddys with all the admins. Obviously they're going to get his back even if it means being corrupt as fuck. They're clearly not better than that, as i've been shown multiple times on the server. Staff like Burrito Bowl always use their power to their advantage. Yet while they're doing that, they ignore multiple complaints about minges on the server. It's become a normal occasion on the server, when there aren't better staff on. You tell us to submit complaints in game yet when we do nothing is ever done about it anyways, whole thing's pointless. Even if there was solid proof *besides me witnessing it clearly* He would still make up some bullshit excuse and be let off.
[quote pid='18504' dateline='1501965489']
(08-05-2017, 03:35 PM)Semper Fidelis Wrote: Bruh, you were throwing your car at people, if I remember correctly. Don't even say he abused xD Also, no screenshots soooo... dunno what you want us to do.

Throwing my car at people? I was driving my friend and I back to our base and got kicked on the way there??? I hadn't done a thing wrong, literally just went to pick him up and drive back.

(08-05-2017, 03:37 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: You no collided your car and kept driving into people's homes. I warned you previously and you kept doing it. So I kicked you. 

I already told you I wasn't doing that nor did I have any idea as to what you were talking about, also all that screenshot is, is proof of someone typing a message in chat. There's no evidence that I actually did anything wrong.
[/quote]
I was literally able to walk through you car. And when I brought you, you denied it.
(08-05-2017, 03:44 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: I was literally able to walk through you car. And when I brought you, you denied it.

Then what was the reason for kicking him? Unless there's a rule against no colliding your car so you don't f*cking cdm everyone that's in the road. When you actually kicked him he was literally driving on the road doing nothing, you just saw him and kicked him.