Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrito Bowl abuse
Ahh hit 'em with the ol' spicy double edge sword.

Let me put this in perspective for you.
You're whole point is based on him having no proof but his words.
You also your self, have no proof but your words.
1 = 1
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
If you notice any admin being abusive, for the love of god get some damn proof. At this point it's all baseless accusations. We don't "back up" people who abuse, you can ask anyone outside of staff and they will agree. We also don't back up "he said she said" abuse reports.

Good day sir :)
(08-05-2017, 04:23 PM)Crackerdown2 Wrote: Lmao nice job proving my point. Don't worry burrito bowl you got your butt buddies to the rescue. Literally has a co-owner on his shoulder. Totally fair, totally not bitchmade whatsoever.

What point is that? The only point i proved was that you are his friend and that you have no proof of abuse. Which by the looks of these posts makes you both trolls, so yes we are gonna listen to the vetted staff and regular players over random players who insult people.
There's no solid evidence of either claim, and we don't work off of he said she said, you've also displayed yourself in a very unpleasant manner in something that should be proffessional, which honestly doesn't look good. We also aren't biased to anyone, staff or not, and don't act on friendships.