Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrito Bowl abuse
(08-05-2017, 03:44 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: [quote pid='18504' dateline='1501965489']
(08-05-2017, 03:35 PM)Semper Fidelis Wrote: Bruh, you were throwing your car at people, if I remember correctly. Don't even say he abused xD Also, no screenshots soooo... dunno what you want us to do.

Throwing my car at people? I was driving my friend and I back to our base and got kicked on the way there??? I hadn't done a thing wrong, literally just went to pick him up and drive back.

(08-05-2017, 03:37 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: You no collided your car and kept driving into people's homes. I warned you previously and you kept doing it. So I kicked you. 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...E1CA25DDA/

I already told you I wasn't doing that nor did I have any idea as to what you were talking about, also all that screenshot is, is proof of someone typing a message in chat. There's no evidence that I actually did anything wrong.
I was literally able to walk through you car. And when I brought you, you denied it.
[/quote]
I wasn't even responsible for that, and when you tp'd me I was at the gas station refueling my car and you said I was driving my car through doors or some shit which I told you wasn't true. After refueling i drove to my friends location picked him up then on our way back to the base you kicked me. Since I don't have proof of your abuse I guess there's really no point to this report anyway except for other players to know what a scumbag you are.
(08-05-2017, 03:16 PM):) Wrote: Offender's Name: 
Burrito Bowl
Offender's SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:203919865
Offender's Rank: 
What They Did: 
Kicked me from the DarkRP server for no reason.

When They Did It: 
8/5/2017
1:05 PM (MST)
Potential Witnesses: 
Portable Banana
Proof: 
My word is my bond
Other:
This cunt kicked me from the server after I spent nearly 2 hours constructing an extremely elaborate and exquisite masterpiece of a base.
Everything was perfect and this fgt ruined it all.
Also lost a bunch of drugs and printers and guns but I'm more concerned about my base.
Fck u burrito
Also just looked at other abuse reports, Burrito bowl has multiple reports against him, why tf is he still mod.

Insulting staff? Check
No proof? Check
Not off to a great start.

(08-05-2017, 03:40 PM)Crackerdown2 Wrote: I saw him kick him for no reason at all. With all the complaints against him you would think maybe some common sense would be in order by now. But that's clearly not the case, since he's all buddys with all the admins. Obviously they're going to get his back even if it means being corrupt as fuck. They're clearly not better than that, as i've been shown multiple times on the server. Staff like Burrito Bowl always use their power to their advantage. Yet while they're doing that, they ignore multiple complaints about minges on the server. It's become a normal occasion on the server, when there aren't better staff on. You tell us to submit complaints in game yet when we do nothing is ever done about it anyways, whole thing's pointless. Even if there was solid proof *besides me witnessing it clearly* He would still make up some bullshit excuse and be let off.

Says the guy's friend? lolwat
You being a witness means nothing w/o proof considering you literally made your forum account today, and are friends with the guy who made the post.
(08-05-2017, 04:08 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(08-05-2017, 03:16 PM):) Wrote: Offender's Name: 
Burrito Bowl
Offender's SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:203919865
Offender's Rank: 
What They Did: 
Kicked me from the DarkRP server for no reason.

When They Did It: 
8/5/2017
1:05 PM (MST)
Potential Witnesses: 
Portable Banana
Proof: 
My word is my bond
Other:
This cunt kicked me from the server after I spent nearly 2 hours constructing an extremely elaborate and exquisite masterpiece of a base.
Everything was perfect and this fgt ruined it all.
Also lost a bunch of drugs and printers and guns but I'm more concerned about my base.
Fck u burrito
Also just looked at other abuse reports, Burrito bowl has multiple reports against him, why tf is he still mod.

Insulting staff? Check
No proof? Check

(08-05-2017, 03:40 PM)Crackerdown2 Wrote: I saw him kick him for no reason at all. With all the complaints against him you would think maybe some common sense would be in order by now. But that's clearly not the case, since he's all buddys with all the admins. Obviously they're going to get his back even if it means being corrupt as fuck. They're clearly not better than that, as i've been shown multiple times on the server. Staff like Burrito Bowl always use their power to their advantage. Yet while they're doing that, they ignore multiple complaints about minges on the server. It's become a normal occasion on the server, when there aren't better staff on. You tell us to submit complaints in game yet when we do nothing is ever done about it anyways, whole thing's pointless. Even if there was solid proof *besides me witnessing it clearly* He would still make up some bullshit excuse and be let off.

You being a witness means nothing w/o proof considering you literally made your forum account today, and are friends with the guy who made the post.

Sir, you can believe what you want to believe. I will insult whomever I feel deserves it, whether they be a moderator on a darkrp server, or the president of the United States. I'm not backing down from anyone. Also how are you going to sit there and say crackerdown's witness report is not valid as him and I are friends, following the same principals that you have just display would that not also make you're own statements invalid as Burrito Bowl is your fellow staff member and Likely your friend?
i messaged the staff about a car from suminus driving through our base door that was close and locked then burrito brought them.
(08-05-2017, 04:08 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Insulting staff? Check
No proof? Check

Lmao nice job proving my point. Don't worry burrito bowl you got your butt buddies to the rescue. Literally has a co-owner on his shoulder. Totally fair, totally not bitchmade whatsoever.
(08-05-2017, 04:22 PM)AfroRaptor Wrote: i messaged the staff about a car from suminus driving through our base door that was close and locked then burrito brought them.

Proof? Exactly. You don't have proof because I never did that. I don't know what kind of kick it is that you get making false accusations
You came into our base multiple times with your car, Afro told told you to stop and you continued doing it so he messaged the admins. No ab00se here
(08-05-2017, 04:26 PM)Narrr Wrote: You came into our base multiple times with your car, Afro told told you to stop and you continued doing it so he messaged the admins. No ab00se here

You guys can get as many of your friends as you want to say the same false accusation. We both know you're lying and have no proof of this alleged act.
You're simply here to kiss ass to the staff. Please be a leader and not a follower in the future.
[quote pid='18515' dateline='1501968256']
(08-05-2017, 04:22 PM)AfroRaptor Wrote: i messaged the staff about a car from suminus driving through our base door that was close and locked then burrito brought them.

Proof? Exactly. You don't have proof because I never did that. I don't know what kind of kick it is that you get making false accusations
[/quote]

dont have proof but i dont even know who you are so i wouldnt just randomly single out a guy. i reported you because you were driving through our door.
(08-05-2017, 04:29 PM):) Wrote:
(08-05-2017, 04:26 PM)Narrr Wrote: You came into our base multiple times with your car, Afro told told you to stop and you continued doing it so he messaged the admins. No ab00se here

You guys can get as many of your friends as you want to say the same false accusation. We both know you're lying and have no proof of this alleged act.
You're simply here to kiss ass to the staff. Please be a leader and not a follower in the future.

We didn't get proof as there was a staff member online at the time to deal with it. Don't have anything else to say other than I wouldn't waste my time lying about someone I don't even know l0l