Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its been a while
its been about a month since i last played on tthis server and to be honest i didnt think this break would take this long but im now back but not active all the time cuz of school and drumline im exited to get back into things and to become active again. 

i will see u on ttt or ph, JACOBSBACON
[Image: 8UZV3.jpg][Image: SWIGADDY%20SWOODDY%20COMING%20FOR%20DA%2...gdsl3x.gif]
Welcome back!
Shitguns are still op and basically everyone has a Bull$hite.
You are officially caught up on current events!
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(08-05-2017, 04:53 PM)SusAF Wrote: Welcome back!
Shitguns are still op and basically everyone has a Bull$hite.
You are officially caught up on current events!

^ Also this retard bought Tmod ^

Welcome back, babe :)
^ Yes I gave more money to the server I love. In old news, i'm still basically the only person ever online. ^
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
lol i havent missed a thing basiclly
[Image: 8UZV3.jpg][Image: SWIGADDY%20SWOODDY%20COMING%20FOR%20DA%2...gdsl3x.gif]
Wait since when did anyone from ttt play on ph?
Welcome back, I'm ph trash so maybe I'll see you on it  :D Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Welcome back :)
What do you play on the drumline. I played for about 4 years and did some work with different drumlines after high school.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
(08-09-2017, 03:13 PM)Geist Wrote: What do you play on the drumline. I played for about 4 years and did some work with different drumlines after high school.

i p[layed snare and got kicked off because i was having some troubles but i can play in really good and right now i play bass 4