Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestion - advanced disguiser
when you are the T that is called out and you buy an impersonator to steal someone's name its fairly easy to notice that even though you have that persons name your skin is not the same and you can be found out fairly fast.

The advanced disguiser when used on a dead/living player will steal that players name AND skin. so as long you dont talk it would be pretty easy to continue doing your traitor stuff. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=606792331
if you can make it, then lets get er done
(08-05-2017, 09:19 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: if you can make it, then lets get er done

it already exists
seems unbalanced, and less "advanced" than the impersonator we have anyway
if you didnt know, you can just change your skin on the spot in the pointshop menu, so thats a non-issue
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
i think this is a really good idea. this needs to be added ASAP
(08-05-2017, 11:08 PM)An Ol Wrote: seems unbalanced, and less "advanced" than the impersonator we have anyway
if you didnt know, you can just change your skin on the spot in the pointshop menu, so thats a non-issue

How in the world does this make it unbalanced, it makes it do what it should have done in the first place.
(08-05-2017, 11:08 PM)An Ol Wrote: seems unbalanced, and less "advanced" than the impersonator we have anyway

But what if someones skin is something like.... i don't know.... the skele bitch model, you can't get that anymore, and only a few people still seem to have it. And what about the other super rare skins, like lora croft and such?? Now the current impersonator is really powerful already. If you are not 100% seeing who is dead you can very easily miss a T because they impersonated, even if they don't have the same skin as the original sice you don't always know what stupid skin some nerd has.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(08-06-2017, 07:51 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote:

But what if someones skin is something like.... i don't know.... the skele bitch model, you can't get that anymore, and only a few people still seem to have it. And what about the other super rare skins, like lora croft and such?? Now the current impersonator is really powerful already. If you are not 100% seeing who is dead you can very easily miss a T because they impersonated, even if they don't have the same skin as the original sice you don't always know what stupid skin some nerd has.

Even those who have the skeleton skin (moi) don't have it in their inventories anymore. 

Anyways, I agree with this idea. I took Zekken's identity once with the impersonator and then someone immediately called me out because he has that dumb 1M point skin and I was using the Chell model.
[Image: source.gif]