Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Sorry-RW
Congrats on the former aboose
welcome back! met you in game
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Welcome back, Vale! I know I didn't know you back then but I do know that everyone makes mistakes. Especially when young. We all understand that and most (if not all) of us are very forgiving :) It is very nice to meet you and I hope you have a wonderful time playing with everyone!!
The fact that you have acknowledged your mistakes and fully understand that you have done wrong things shows a lot. The next step would be try to forgive yourself  :D

Welcome back
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Hey! Welcome to the Catfish Club. You're not alone.

http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=2573

My name's Lova. 'cept the only reason I pretended to be female was to see how it would be like.

Honestly was no different from being me (though if I was actually a female who was active on the microphone, it would be a lot more different).

Why do I point this all out? To emphatize with ya, pal. I getcha.

You may have been a bad egg in your former days but...in the words of J. Cole...

"Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future, every loser has to win and every winner has to lose some day."

(P.S: I mean no malice in my words, purely crude humor. Please talk to me through Discord or when I'm on the server if you have an issue with what I say and I will gladly hear you out.)

(P.S.S: The quote from J.Cole is from a song, below is the song.)

https://youtu.be/H2saJ_0SbD8
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Hah gay, get banned again for aboose.