Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RDm x4
Offender's Name: The NSA(STEAM_0:0:32352817)

Potential Witnesses:  Nauti, KneeG

Reason to ban/Proof:  Targeting Players.

All of this happened on the dinkleberg map

[02:31] The NSA [innocent] killed EnchantedDirt [innocent] with a deagle (killed me because i said i was gonna kill myself with an incend, he shot me in the head then left(didnt id the body)

[00:17] The NSA [innocent] killed EnchantedDirt [innocent] with weapon_ttt_tflippy_m14 (killed me because i said i was gonna kill him, i wasn't going to kill him, i just wanted him to not rdm me again, it didnt work.)

[01:02] The NSA [detective] killed EnchantedDirt [innocent] with a deagle (he told me to test or kos, counted down from 3, shot me as soon as he got to 1, didnt even tell me to "test or kos" just said "test" then started counting.

All of this happened on the ToyRoom map

[00:53] The NSA [detective] killed EnchantedDirt [innocent] with an unknown weapon (He threw a discombob at me while i was on the ledge)

All of this happened on Galactic.

[00:06] The NSA [innocent] killed Nauti [innocent] with a deagle (he shot him at the start of the round for no reason.
Yeah I second this. The NSA constantly comes on the server at night and RDMS. He does this right when there is no mods on. I thin I saved some of the logs, but I'll have to double check. But, I was going to file the report at some point. Never got to it. Thank you Enchanted for reporting it.
kk
[Image: hsk.gif]