Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry returning for duty.
I was planning on being gone longer, until I was receiving notifications about some gban leak in the codeing. Which from what I observed, was having Guests ban members freely without having a Staff Rank. Though it seems Dink has this resolved, I'm returning incase anything else happens in the mean time. Seems like we're short on the later shifts, which my schedule is boned anyways. I can make these times if they're ever needed.  

Also, late congratulations to Helen, @Papa Cossette (A.K.A My Dad) and @"TheDerpGamer" on achieving TTT Trusted, as well as @Foxka on the TTT TMod promotion. Last but not least, to @"Semper Fi" @"Hal Jordan 'Green Lantern'" and @Lovanatana on their promotions to Moderator on DarkRP. (If there was someone I forgot, pls forgive. ty.)

Glad to be back nonetheless. I feel better, and stable enough to return to my duties.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
My favorite red colored fruit has returned.
Welcome back son, and thank youuu <3
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
Welcome back!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Welcome back, Mister Strawberry. Don't fret too long on the server if that stress isn't gone, y'hear?
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
*Sigh of relief*

Welcome back. Please don't leave me alone with these normies again </3
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Wait a second, you're strawberry? Oh
(08-10-2017, 12:04 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Wait a second, you're strawberry? Oh

not "the strawberry" you're thinking of.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
My background whenever Christian posts.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
Good to have the community strawberry back