TTT Appellate Court
Ingame Name: The NSA

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32352817

Banned By: Mr Turner

Reason For Ban: “Cc[C”

Length: Indefinite

Appeal: The user who reported me, EnchantedDirt, grossly misrepresented the circumstances surrounding the alleged RDM. He had a clear dislike for me as soon as I entered the server, and appeared to have it out for me. He stated that he was going to kill himself and so I did the job for him; obviously a mistake, but if anything, I’m guilty of one RDM, not four. 

After the round ended, EnchantedDirt explicitly told me that he intended to revenge RDM me the next round. Because he had told me this, I shot him in the head with a deagle as soon as I saw him so as to avoid being RDMed. As for the third accusation, I’m not sure how EnchantedDirt ended up with his version of events, but I clearly told him to “Test or KOS”, counted down from 3, and shot him a full 5 seconds after finishing the countdown. 

Finally, I have no recollection of this event. He never complained about it in game or anything so I wasn’t even aware it happened. I sometimes throw discombobs at people that are called out on Dolls, because if it works it’s hilarious, but I don’t recall this event at all. If it happened I’m sure it was an accident.

Finally, I don’t recall killing Nauti but I do remember him as rdming, so I’m sure I had a good reason to do that. Furthermore he hasn’t even come on this forum to accuse me of anything.

Thank you for your time.
-1 this isn't the first time you have rdmed on the server late at night when no one is on. I was just tired of you getting away with it.
-1, I don't have proof so don't take my input too seriously but he was rdming and being a dick.
He is not misrepresenting you. You constantly go on the server at night and constantly rdm. You may say sorry about it, but it's hard to accept the apology when it happens way too often. Youe even said you don't care that you break the rules. Additonally, I just never find headshots accidental. But yeah, what Enchanted said. You always get away with it and I am tired of it. You just make people leave the server at night with the rdming.
mmm girl I have done moot court for the past 3 years, and that is the biggest load of baloney I have seen in an appellate's argument.

Respondent?
[Image: source.gif]
(08-10-2017, 02:30 AM)Deaf Taylor Swift Wrote: mmm girl I have done moot court for the past 3 years, and that is the biggest load of baloney I have seen in an appellate's argument.

I did 4 ;)  but I try to tone down the lawyer speak. Plus I didn’t have the time nor the materials typically afforded...
Ive known Enchanted a while, i've never heard him say he was going to intentionally RDM someone even as joke. Just the same as i've never seen him say he "had it out for someone" or even acted in that way. (Not saying he didnt, just saying I cannot imagine.) You rdming him because he said he was going to RDM you, makes you the loser in the situation. If he were going to RDM you, you would just have to take it then report him or fight back after he shoots. Look where it got him, and look where it got you. I'm not sure how to rate this because I was not there and you did not give enough details. but I will say I fully support the decision of a seasoned MOD, and the opinion of a long time player thats honest.
In the words of Scoovie "There is no vigilante justice. That is why we have staff."
As stupid as it actually sounds. You should of ate the death and had him slain twice for revenge RDM if that was the case.

How ever as a judge of character: I have a hard time believing any of this with out proof considering whom you're speaking of.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
The Las Vegas odds of you getting unbanned are 100-1.
closed, no unban.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]