Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C A M O - Donor to Trusted.
C A M O(STEAM_0:0:143183527)

Time Played: 2w6d17hr, about 250 in last 3-4 weeks

When First Joined: About 2 years ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Eastern Timezone and I am avail about just anytime. I am often the first in the server to get it going and player joined. Often I play from early morning morning until about midnight. (sad I know)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular / Donor

What can you do to help the community: Work the dlog etc. Keeping the  server safe and clean is a top priority. I find myself at times having to kick people or gag people when there is no staff on. If hired, I would be a very active member of the community, both in game and on the forums. Growing and learning with the server is a must.

Why you want to help the community: We have THE BEST TTT SERVER on GMOD and I want to preserve that.  I'm in good standing with the server and have the good graces of some of our regular players in advancing forward.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes. It was failed because I was too fresh off a break and because I mistakenly applied for tmod instead of Trusted. The mix up comes from that I worked my way up on the PH server and there was no trusted and I simply forgot that TTT uses it.
http://dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-2309.html

How did you find us?:
The name DINKLEBERG is an obvious first click.
welp gametracker doesn't record your name, so it shows up empty:
http://www.gametracker.com/player/C%20A%...145:27015/
But if we go by el creeper, then you definitely did reach the minimum playtime.

Since I don't know how much or long you play from gametracker, then I'll just point out your application.
  • You keep on mentioning about the damagelogs, why is that?
  • Have you ever made any like player reports or any of that sort to help keep the server "safe and clean"?
  • You said you can be on at anytime, so if someone request you at 4 in the morning, are you going to get on?
  • You don't have to be a staff to grow and learn.
  • I don't know about dink ttt being the best if that's your way of sucking up, but uhhhh....
You sound desperate. No offense, in my perspective, I prefer if the deny applicant wait at least a month before re-applying. It hasn't been a month, it's only been like 2 weeks and a half. 

I'm neutral, obviously.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
+1 you have experience with staffing from Prop Hunt which means this isn't a new responsibility.

you are very active on the server, and the community.

What petals said about you looking kind of desperate.

i feel that you have a bad rep when it comes to ph so kinda wary when upvoting.

overall its still +0.5
Consider your sources kid. Proof? Or just bs words?
(08-12-2017, 11:37 AM)C a m o Wrote: Consider your sources kid. Proof? Or just bs words?

This isn't how you want to respond to criticism. -1
(08-12-2017, 11:37 AM)C a m o Wrote: Consider your sources kid. Proof? Or just bs words?

Definitely -1 after this. No way to treat someone after they gave their input and opinion.
(08-12-2017, 11:37 AM)C a m o Wrote: Consider your sources kid. Proof? Or just bs words?

To be staff you should show your ability to take criticism or you simply won’t be good staff. You’d be too hot to handle and because of that little outburst I’m gonna have to say -1.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
That was me saying i'm denying my own application. Lets see, I try talking to staff in game and I get ignored, I message them, I get ignored. Yet my "bad reputation" is always brought up but nobody has anything to back it up. I'm in a losing battle trying to become staff.

@"SusAF" and Helen, you guys are really good staff and I hope you go far in the community! In game you do your duties and kick ass at the same time. You always keep up with the players and whats going on.

@Christian I know you dont really like me and thats cool and all but you have always stuck out to me as a great player and cool dude. You seem wore out or something so I hope you find peace. You need to be set to OG MODERATOR as you are the "familiar face" of the server to many people.

Fly High My Dudes

Plus no this is not how I respond to criticism. When I came back I came to the Server where it all started and talked to everyone and nobody had anything to say. They wont say it to me, but somehow I have a bad rep. Ive said let me have a chance and get to know me and let me have a fair shot and this is what happens, it's still, a year later, thrown in my face.

Obviously, if anyone really thought anything was true, they would come and talk to me right? Because we do it the right way around here. Right.
I never said "I don't like you." , and if you feel I think of you that way I'm sorry. Honestly I was glad to see you back since you were one of the original players here before I came Staff. Staff isn't meant for everyone, but you gotta make serious improvements and you have to make yourself standout to get there. Takes hard work, dedication, and effort. Not saying you do not meet these requirements, but you gotta keep trying. Should never give up like this.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
That went down fast.

When you get ignored by players or staff members, it doesn't mean they hate you or dislike you. It's possible that they're either really busy or too much is going on that they didn't noticed you asked them something. It's best to give time and patience. When someone provides false information, ask calmly or respond in calmly manner. "May I ask where did you get this information from?" something along the lines.

As the other stated about your behavior on responding in a negative tone, you must understand that staff members will always get attacked by players whom believe we get paid to abuse people, which is 100% not the case. You need to be able to control your anger and personalities to not let it out on others because it will not end well if you show it. There are other whom will be a total ass by attempting to make you angry so that they have proof to report for disrespect or abuse. When you're receiving negative votes such as what's going right now, it's best to calmly accept it. If you want to point out or clarify something, say it in a calm and professional way. In order to do that, just say "Thanks for your vote, I'll fix my attitude, so I apologize." Although it may sound like you're kissing up on them, but it's a nicer way to let the staff and voters know you're understanding the mistakes you did and you're willing to improve from it.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.