Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C A M O - Donor to Trusted.
I mean no offense or anything, but you can be a bit of a dick
-1 Rule of thumb, never respond to your application on your application. U can tell people u don't agree with them kindly and privately. Your on the server very often and know the rules but staff should be able to handle criticism which U have shown to be unable. I like ya man but u aren't ready yet for staff.

Work on your behavior and relations with people. You need to act like staff if you want to be staff.
Threads: 5

-1 for now. Listen I realize you've been here before and everything and I know it's frustrating to not get staff after being here so long. I had the same problem when I didn't play for almost a year then came back. Suggestions: Make yourself more of a positive presence on the server. Not saying you are negative or a bad person, just everyone always has room to improve. Also the above pasted numbers need to see a good increase too, and not just random BS posting, actual contributions need to be made to legitimate discussions and threads, like this one.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I have to say I disagree with every single person in this thread.

-Playing with CAMO for a while has shown me that he is a very active member since returning to the server
-I have personally never ever seen him once cause any problems with anyone
-And I have seen him take care of business when there was no staff on a few times

Also I have to back up CAMO on his remark of defending himself in this app because it seems everyone thinks very lowly of him when I believe he is one of the much better behaved players and the only thing anyone has to say is that he isn't with no explanations at all to back up their claims.

He knows the rules, he is fun to play with, he's an active member, takes care of problems when he can
and I personally think he would be a great addition to the staff

Some have mentioned that he doesn't stick out enough as well but how is he going to stick out when he follows the rules all the time and can only act upon rule breakers when there are no other staff members online?

Seems like a perfect candidate, BIG +1 from me. 
Give the guy a chance.

*edit*
*Also when did having a well put together Staff Application and high availability become Desperate?
That's a little ridiculous to say, especially when that's what you want in a staff member...*
(08-12-2017, 11:37 AM)C A M O Wrote: Consider your sources kid. Proof? Or just bs words?

Nice fucking job. Please watch your attitude when you are responding to criticism. Especially when he is neutral. -1
[Image: cKCswVl.gif]
I large majority of -1's seem to be over the first response that C A M O gave. I can understand if his personality bled into the game very negatively, but this is a first impression.

Not everyone seems to know the first impression isn't always the best. Although C A M O seems rather aggressive, I have a gut feeling that he can be a good addition to staff. The entire reason people complain is because of staff, when there is none on. An addition to staff (dramaqueens and trolls discluded) has usually always been positive.

C A M O, I believe you can set a better example than what you have set here today. I believe every person is good inside in some way and you are no different. Improve the attitude along the way, learn the rules, and increase the positivity in your presence. +1.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Camo doesn't cause problems and isn't hostile towards players so I think that his entire application being judged by that 1 post is absurd. I've seen Camo take initiative when staff isn't on and he's a good guy at heart. I believe giving Camo trusted will give him time to learn and progress as a community member +1.
I don't mean to be starting an argument or causing any problems on this application...
but it seems CAMO's apparent "unsatisfactory" reply was directed mainly towards Petals' apparent "neutral" post trying to rip him a new one without cause.

I would have been a tad aggravated as well if the first poster on my Staff Application slammed me while they "stayed neutral" 
and seemingly have less than 60 hours on record for the server and bought their Test Mod whilst also blatantly lying about my recorded hours of over 170 under my current name...

I would have been downright irate and gone on the offence against that person that tried to soil my staff application with the first post. 
But  C A M O  did not explode like I sure as hell would have, he just called you on your "bs" and took a load of flack for it...

CAMO for Trusted 2017!
We have decided to deny your staff app, you applied before the month after your last apply was up, you forum presence is basically non existent, and your attitude is still a problem, as shown in the shoutbox.