Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Petition for Staff to be more strict with Language
One thing I've actually noticed is that once you allow a word to be said, the controversial use of it just goes away. When the word "n word with hard r" was given a pass, people went crazy on it all day, but then it quickly died. Barely anyone really uses it anymore.
(02-02-2017, 01:30 PM)<|•_•|> Warpizzle Wrote: One thing I've actually noticed is that once you allow a word to be said, the controversial use of it just goes away. When the word "n word with hard r" was given a pass, people went crazy on it all day, but then it quickly died. Barely anyone really uses it anymore.

Yes it is used about the same amount t was used before the change.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
As long as no one's going around calling people names or offending others with those words i don't really mind it
Dont look so blue
How is this a petition btw? Nowhere to "sign" and agree to this idea, which btw doesn't sound very sensical because of the nature of the people who play the game.
[Image: b_560x95.png]