Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skullfire's Staff App!!!
Ingame Name: (DEMON)Skullfire

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89842032

Time Played: 1 week 3 days 9 hours

When First Joined: Been with the server for about 2 years now

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Avalible mostly on weekends, but I have avalibility on the weekdays as well. Mon-Fri= 4pm-10pm Sat-Sun= All Day. Time zone is eastern standard

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I have been apart of the community for a long time and I believe that I would be able to help make this server better by contributing my staff ability and making sure everything is in line on the server.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help this community because I love the community on this server and have been apart of it for a while. I think that I am now accustom to the server enough that I can provide assistance by becoming staff.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Had some but can not find them.

How did you find us?: I was on TTT one day and joined and have been a long term member since.

Other: I'm 18 years old.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
[Image: f57be1452db343c9874df648e87dec10.png]
Increase your activity / Community time. Put some ban requests in, get a lil bit more active on the forums.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Who? Nah but for real, who????
(08-13-2017, 11:13 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Who? Nah but for real, who????

Longtime player but he's been gone for awhile
-1 Long break much
Bruh you need to play first

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Seems cool and knows the rules, however, I havent seen you on, EVER, so I cannot properly +1 / -1.
Play with us more! Everyone liked having you around today.
I vaguely remember the name. How ever nothing stands out. Get more day to day time. Do some ban requests. Maybe even make a suggestion thread or two. Just get your name known again (for good reasons of course).
0 for now
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
sorry man, can't come back straight from a significant break and get staffed out the gate.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]