Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skullfire's Staff App!!!
I remember you from practically almost a year ago. I am unsure if your behavior is the same or not but with that low activity. It's a -0.5 for me despite I don't play but it's very obvious answer. You don't just come back and expect to apply for staff just like that.

Although the reports were invalid and it has nothing to do with TTT or dinkleberg, you were reported by someone for a scam business on the servers. Which is quite interesting since this person reported you like in multiple sites and they were all denied due to insufficient proof.

And here was your old app that you seem to have not mentioned: http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/...or-trusted

I also want to point out that it seems that I was right from my previous typing from above about your behavior. You were banned on another community for mic/chat spamming which I'm leading it up to trolling. If it was false, then you would've been reduced or at least unbanned, but you didn't request for one, possibly because it was only 1 day but still, though. (Here) This was just during the summer of this year, so I mean, I don't know if you changed or not, but this seems promising enough for me.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
-1 Who are you?
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I have no idea who you are, and I think I've seen you twice in the several weeks I have played on the server. Improve your presence amongst the community and explore around. For now, my vote for you is.

Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Long time old player who needs more time. Get it back up bb
Name is familiar, havent seen on in LONG time. get active again -1
i'm 100% sure you can deny this. I think he quit. He hasn't been on for 30 days. [https://www.gametracker.com/player/%28DE...145:27015/]
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(08-24-2017, 06:02 PM)Petals Wrote: i'm 100% sure you can deny this. I think he quit. He hasn't been on for 30 days. [https://www.gametracker.com/player/%28DE...145:27015/]

I saw him sometime this week, I think.
[Image: source.gif]
Yes. Played this morning for hours. Was actually quite fun to play with.
If he was on why gametracker no record his time?
(08-25-2017, 02:04 AM)Petals Wrote: If he was on why gametracker no record his time?

Gametracker is shitty lmao..... Not the greatest site to trust at all and people dickride it hardcore :/ But its probably the only site that tracks gametime so whatever.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]