Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I really should have done this a little sooner
Hey, I've been playing on the server for a little while now and thought that I should get around to this at some point, so I.  I'm a physics major with a terrible sleep cycle, so you'll probably see up a bit later (MST).  I've had fun so far and am glad to be here.
Join the club on the shitty cycles / schedules. Welcome to the forums nonetheless!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Welcome to forums  :D Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Get some sleep! Studying physics must be extremely hard, you could use the sleep
Did someone say bad sleep schedule 
But Yee I recognize you so can attest

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I got a bad sleep schedule currently as well (work overnight shifts and sleep from 8am to the afternoon) at least mine is temporary then goes back to normal in the next two weeks. But welcome to the Forums, fellow bad sleeper!
Bless your soul.
[Image: source.gif]
(08-13-2017, 11:59 PM)Kira Yoshikage Wrote: Hey, I've been playing on the server for a little while now and thought that I should get around to this at some point, so I.  I'm a physics major with a terrible sleep cycle, so you'll probably see up a bit later (MST).  I've had fun so far and am glad to be here.

Welcome! What is it with physics majors and terrible sleep habits? I know someone from work who is an engineering major and rarely ever sleeps; only takes short naps throughout the day and night.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
welcome to the forums. I'm a forum lurker, so you will never see me on server unless on very rare cases.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(08-18-2017, 11:14 AM)Petals Wrote: welcome to the forums. I'm a forum lurker, so you will never see me on server unless on very rare cases.

why tho