Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The time has come for me to put to rest a long lie.
Don't know why I lead this on as long as I did or lied about it as much but...

I am not a female. (that would be cool though)

Whaaaah? But why?
- Thank you, tiny voices that somehow didn't see this coming.

If I'm honest myself, I have no set reason. The first day I came onto Dinkleberg's TTT, my mind went:

"Okay, maybe try being someone you're not? Not like that will hurt anyone lol."

And it shouldn't, hopefully. I've got several answers I can give, but none are set in stone. I guess I just wanted to try being in a completely different world. Let me start first off by saying that I did not do this with the intent to get staff. It was just something I thought I could try and feel good about, but it started to get a little silly after a while.

I'm sorry I lied, I really am. I didn't mean to harm anyone, to offend anyone, anything.

I'm just a guy who wanted to step in new shoes.

Now, that we got that out of the way, if you look up by your address bar, you will see a backspace button. You should probably click that, and go back to the homepage for these forums and file some ban requests for me being a massive cunt.

You can still call me a female on the forums if you want, idc. I'll probably start using voice chat, but I hate my voice, honestly.

Thanksies. <3
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
ok
Chicks with dicks
(08-14-2017, 12:21 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Chicks with dicks

Hey, there's nothing wrong with those people. >:I
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
well now i have to harass you for the D.
k

(Not to sound to uncaring and harsh but i thought this would exactly be what you had to say, don't care much.... ok i am sounding really harsh now but good on you for saying this i guess....)
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I mean to be frank. I don't think I've ever heard you say one way or the other.
Not that it particularly matters one way or the other.
You're still a respected member of the community and staff roster regardless.

For lack of wanting to respond with just "k".
Which is honestly what came to mind :P
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Figured so from the Siri voice

But eh now I just have to make my brain remember you're not a chick

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Wow I feel betrayed!!!!

Nah but seriously it doesn't matter, I'm glad you came around to letting us all know. You're still my minty <3
It's all good, just be prepared for Scoovie to harass you.