Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legacy Expercience
Hello, 

I'd like to start with something that can be easily proven, I have 600+ hours logged on GMod, so I have been around. That being said, I really enjoy playing on these servers so far because they have demonstrated to me the changes that are being made in the relative small time since I stopped modding. I previously was part of the staff at Abstract Servers [ABS] which after two years was sold off by the owner to Forsaken Servers and then merged the two into FS;ABS. After a year of this, the two communities never really seemed to mesh; and most of the senior staff had moved on as well. It was at this time that I retired from Super Admin as I felt the community I once served no longer existed. Regardless I come with  experience from several different levels, albeit a little rusty, looking for somewhere new to murder terrorists like everyone else. If there is anything you wish to know about myself or my previous experiences, please don't hesitate to ask. I tend to be online for long spans of time ranging from 1200 EST to 0600EST, and log plenty of hours each week. If there is anything you wish to know about myself or my previous experiences, please don't hesitate to ask.
Welcome to the community. I hope you make new friends and your stay with us is enjoyable. Have fun!
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
I have a question. If it offends you, I apologize. I just want to make sure. Because whenenver I see someone's name... I immediately think it's a boy because you know how it is with online... :3 So... are you a female or male? Or would you be okay with me calling you an it?

Anyways, welcome to dinks. What server do you play on? :O
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(08-18-2017, 11:13 AM)Petals Wrote: I have a question. If it offends you, I apologize. I just want to make sure. Because whenenver I see someone's name... I immediately think it's a boy because you know how it is with online... :3 So... are you a female or male? Or would you be okay with me calling you an it?

Anyways, welcome to dinks. What server do you play on? :O

queenyuuko
also welcome to the community
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Welcome aboard to the forums!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Welcome to the forums  :D Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Welcome to the forums and the community!
Hallo und willkommen in der Gemeinde. Translation: Hello and wellcome to the community
@[black]Tronald And your point is??? I have friends that are male named Queen. Like Queen Jenny. I know for once that my younger brother and his friend does that to troll on csgo: naming themselves Queen or Princess with girly names. (They're not trannies or anything of that sort).
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(08-18-2017, 03:44 PM)Petals Wrote: @[black]Tronald  And your point is??? I have friends that are male named Queen. Like Queen Jenny. I know for once that my younger brother and his friend does that to troll on csgo: naming themselves Queen or Princess with girly names. (They're not trannies or anything of that sort).

I Do That Some Times Its Kinda Funny Tbh
Nothing here