Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xana for Co-Owner 2019
Ingame Name: 
Xana

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:20696113

Time Played: 
5 days (my time was reset for some reason a while ago and there is at least a week on top of that

When First Joined: 
A couple months ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
East Coast Time, Available All day everyday day, Intermittently Online from 10am till 4am

Rank Desired: 
Co-owner, lol jk inside joke, Trusted

Current Rank: 
Regular

What can you do to help the community: 
I can maintain order in the server when there are no other staff members on at various times, which still happens quite often. I can also give a warm welcome to new players on the server and teach them the ropes as to not get banned for being a constant rule breaker.

Why you want to help the community: 
Ive been in this server for a while now and some people get on my nerves as I am sure I do to others but I have grown to enjoy my time here and many of the players that regularly play on the Dinkleberg TTT server. I want to help moderate the server in order to keep it running long and strong without trolls and constant rule breakers.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Yes, I was banned for one full week for an incident involving a jetpack giveaway and encouraging people to use a racial slur at the time. Although there was no post about it I was just banned after the fact and rightfully so.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
No

How did you find us?: 
I saw Dinkleberg on the server list and it gave me a chuckle so I joined and now here I am.

Other: 
I will keep my temper under control because I will be able to gag trolls and I will try not to moderate situations while intoxicated ;)
Well Xana I do believe you have improved some since you first became a member of this server. However that being said, I am very back and forth in responding to this application. Since you've only been around for 4-5 months or so and have some incidents in your history, I will give this a -.5 for now. I can see that you would really like to be staff on this server, and encourage you to keep on keeping on. If this application gets denied, I could see you earning the rank in a couple more months, definatley by the end of the year as long as you keep a level head and clean behavior.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I don't think you're a bad person at all, but I also don't think you're in the right mindset to be a trusted, and it's not a personal attack from the other day, but ever since I've seen you on the servers you've had this sort of attitude where you take everything to heart and end up attacking others for it, and some of the stuff you've said about others is a little concerning.  Your low forum and discord time is also a bit concerning, your only interactions with community members are on the servers and personally I don't think people can accurately gauge your personality with that.  So for now it's a -1, try again later on and maybe it'll change
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'll start out with the good and say that you have improved since the past with behavior, and I do believe you're a good person at heart. You also know how to play. That being said, the previous two responses do bring good points and that I believe staff requires overall levelheadedness which unfortunately I don't think you have. You seem to very rarely "forgive and forget" on certain things and when you do want to argue something you go really hard into it and ultimately come across as very stubborn and petty.

Tl;dr take a chill pill and you'll be a lot more on the right track. -1 for now.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I'll be blunt. You should act like the job you want, and right now I don't see this happening. If you have to add "But I'll keep my temper under control" then you should already have it done that way. -1 from me.
I figured this was going to be the response from everyone and Im not sure why I even put this app up, gg, but thanks for the feedback I guess.
(08-16-2017, 04:15 PM)Xana Wrote: I figured this was going to be the response from everyone and Im not sure why I even put this app up, gg, but thanks for the feedback I guess.

No application is worthless, you have feedback now. Only worthless application is a brand new guest trying to get Mod right off the bat lol.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(08-16-2017, 09:15 PM)City Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 04:15 PM)Xana Wrote: I figured this was going to be the response from everyone and Im not sure why I even put this app up, gg, but thanks for the feedback I guess.

No application is worthless, you have feedback now. Only worthless application is a brand new guest trying to get Mod right off the bat lol.

Yeah but it's not like I didn't know these things which is why I posted my first post City

I just want to help the damn server because half the time there still isn't staff on, I may be an asshole sometimes but I'm not a shithead ;)
You seem to know how the rules work and dont rdm (when i am on)
+1
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Your attitude and maturity seems to be the issue according to the prior comments. I believe giving you the responsibility of trusted can help you improve in those areas and test you. You have the time and know the rules +1.

You also have 448 hours(2 weeks and 4 days) via Gametracker.