Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know this will be blown off
Offender's Name: Setro

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41750005 

Offender's Rank: T-Mod

What They Did: They had slain me for something that no one had any knowledge about. I was slain because my report was inconsistent I said I followed a KOS but never did the KOS I was slain for a false KOS and no one even knew who it was Warpizzle me and several others were almost positive it was rememberme kid I am unhappy I took the slay I simply followed the kos and i said in the report well bman had to have done something traitorous in order for the supposed person to KOS him. I dont demand a demotion just an appology and for him and other staff members to be trained better in this in the future
When They Did It: 10:30-11:00 on the map dolls round 3 

Potential Witnesses: Warpizzle, Hoodieninja (had video of 2 people talking at the time of the KOS), Lego  

Proof: well i dont have the report but heres the slay

Other:
[Image: BBnbEJ7.jpg]
You did not explain you were following a KOS in the response. Your response made no sense and you did not counter any of the claims made in the report, so I slayed you because you seemed to have no reason to kill him. Death scene didn't show anything either.
Had you put in your response you were following a KOS, or told me right after I added the slay, I wouldn't slay you. But when you go out on a limb and say he was doing something "traitorous" without explanation of what he did, I kinda have to slay you because it makes it seem like you had no idea what made you kill him. 
You told me all about how you were 'following a KOS' and all a round after you were slain.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
hey you followed the format.... good job. proud of ya.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Setro was in the right here. You need to articulate that you were following a KOS in your response. The Mod acted correctly with the info he had available at the time. This one's on you.
It's very important that you include ALL of the information in the response to a rdm report. Staff are not mind readers.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Alright So me simply saying I didn't call the KOS isn't enough because everyone even me was curious as to who called the KOS I just followed it hoodie says someone else said it but hey what do I know I'm no mod

Well my report is something even I don't understand regardless I said I did...nt :) and was slain for following the KOS
(01-16-2017, 11:18 PM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: Alright So me simply saying I didn't call the KOS isn't enough because everyone even me was curious as to who called the KOS I just followed it hoodie says someone else said it but hey what do I know I'm no mod

Well my report is something even I don't understand regardless I said I did...nt :) and was slain for following the KOS

This isn't what we're saying, we're saying you didn't include that you were following a KOS in the response to the report.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
(01-16-2017, 11:08 PM)Setro Wrote: [Image: BBnbEJ7.jpg]
You did not explain you were following a KOS in the response. Your response made no sense and you did not counter any of the claims made in the report, so I slayed you because you seemed to have no reason to kill him. Death scene didn't show anything either.
Had you put in your response you were following a KOS, or told me right after I added the slay, I wouldn't slay you. But when you go out on a limb and say he was doing something "traitorous" without explanation of what he did, I kinda have to slay you because it makes it seem like you had no idea what made you kill him. 
You told me all about how you were 'following a KOS' and all a round after you were slain.
One problem that I see and I have done is putting limited info into reports. If you say things like "you were a t" ect how do you expect the staff to not slay you. If you want the staff to get it right put as much info as possible into reports.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
So I guess me saying something 3 rounds ahead of time is the time after I was slain you not listening doesn't constitute me being slain I had said this for the 4 rounds u investigating