Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know this will be blown off
(01-16-2017, 11:18 PM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: Alright So me simply saying I didn't call the KOS isn't enough because everyone even me was curious as to who called the KOS I just followed it hoodie says someone else said it but hey what do I know I'm no mod

Well my report is something even I don't understand regardless I said I did...nt :) and was slain for following the KOS

Your response to the report was confusing and unclear. Setro acted in the right since the other 2 staff members I've shown this to have no clue what the hell you were saying in it. The person you want to be upset with here is you. Please be more concise and clear in the future.
Steel, you're report needs to be clearer as people say, we get a lot of reports and when we have responses like that we can't always know who called the KOS. I think in your report when you said "you're assuming i was the one who killed you" you meant "you're assuming i was the one who KOSd you." Personally i just recommend keeping it very basic with "you were KOSd" and leaving it there or adding a joke after that if you want. I would have probably slain you myself, although your report is worded strangely and i might have opened up a chat log as well but that wouldn't have been required of my part and wasn't of Setro
Call me crazy but me saying I didn't clearly in the report should be reason enough not to slay me

So rippe I understand what your saying when In the reports I don't say things clearly enough I will take your advice glad we can talk in a civilized manor for once that being said I will say me saying I didn't say it should be reason enough
(01-17-2017, 01:13 PM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: Call me crazy but me saying I didn't clearly in the report should be reason enough not to slay me

So rippe I understand what your saying when In the reports I don't say things clearly enough I will take your advice glad we can talk in a civilized manor for once that being said I will say me saying I didn't say it should be reason enough

Thats like saying "i didnt just mass rdm those 10 people" in a report when you clearly did silly xP. If staff took someones word instead of looking at the logs whenever someone made a report. The server would be an rdm fest. Logs > Claim
Dont look so blue
(01-17-2017, 01:13 PM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: Call me crazy but me saying I didn't clearly in the report should be reason enough not to slay me

We're talking in circles. Yes, saying you didn't call the KOS in your reply is reason enough not to slay you. But say it in your reply to the report instead of after the fact, since the mod who tackles the report could have signed on a round or two after the report was made. Everyone who has seen your reply says it was unclear and would have slain you, even if it was immediately addressed.

I think this thread can be closed now, since all points have been addressed and there's nothing left to be added.

You are crazy :)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.