Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moderator App
Ingame Name: [Green]EpicPuma1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120981882

Time Played: 1 week 11 hours

When First Joined: November 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can play anytime Starky is not on until I get my own computer then it will be almost all day until I get a job... EST (Eastern Standard Time) is my timezone

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community?: I can test maps, and provide an extra moderator to ban and be on call for when there is no one to ban or make people stop being incompetent and not listening to the staff that is online.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community because I have met many friends on here and I feel accepted on the server when I am not irl. (Starky is my only friend)

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Trusted: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-251.html
Test Mod: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-348.html

How did you find us?: Starky introduced me to the server when I was at his house one day then I bought GMod for my account and got a computer so I can play with him and everyone on the server.

Other: I know I had a rather long break that I could not help but now that I can play I will play every chance I can get. I have already done quite a bit and am learning everything there is of ulx so I hope that these little things aid in me getting Moderator. I would also like to ask that everyone be honest with me and tell me if I am incorrect with anything I do so I can correct it. Ty and love you all!
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
He makes a good job as a Tmod, he follows the rules and he makes others follow them aswell. He makes the server fun, but just one thing, dont be so r00d :D

Overall its a 1+ for me
You do your job really good and when I’m on I see you doing your job. You make sure other people follow the rules. You make everyone laugh and have a good time. You also help me out for when I’m on the server and have no sound (which I hopefully will have sound soon). I think you would be a amazing Moderator, so it’s a +1 for me. (And this is me being a staff member and not because I have a relationship with you)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Well to be fair, when you are on you do your job as I can see, because I am literally sitting behind you.. This being a Moderator app it is my job to respond positive or negative either way. Everyone may see anything I say to you being extremely bias, but at this point I do not care. I will say my response and let the rest happen. Best of luck EpicFag and may the cancer be with you!

I have a few reasons behind both my opinions and well here they are:

Positive:
+1 You are as active as I allow you to be (sounds kinky) which is mostly when I am asleep or just not feeling it. When you are on you have asked me how to handle certain things to make 100% sure of each situation until you had it all memorized again. That shows dedication and that is what I appreciate. Many of the users ask about you when I am on which shows the users enjoy you and you are becoming popular within the user/player base community which is always a good thing. This can influence others to join the staff team or even stay active on the server just to play with you. This in turn leads to a bigger growing community that we all want here at Dinks. With the influence you have on some it will cause them to look up to you relating many things to you, to make them enjoy their stay here at Dinks which by the way is the ultimate goal.

Negative (kinda):
-.5 You again are only as active as you can be and some may see that as not enough. I do not blame you for inactivity as you are still managing to be more active then a few of your higher ups so  I won't hold time against you 100%. THIS IS NOT AGAINST YOU! The community at Dinks PH staff and all know you live with me so if I even come close to promoting you, well you know how it works it happened back in 2016... A lot of people will see it as bias.

Conclusion:
Overall if it were up to me entirely I would completely say yes or be mutual. This isn't because you live with me or you are my only irl friend. It is because when I am not on you are, and it is comforting knowing the server will always be handled by one of the FEW mods we have here. The issue currently is lacking on staff. I feel promoting you can influence your group of friends to maybe want to become staff which would be totally awesome alongside being appreciated. I'd also like to add to those reading my reply on his app, he has made many ban request directly to me. He catches pretty much every ghost-er with visual proof, and cracks down on every rule breaking minge. Yes, he is quick and decisive as I am, but it is good to have someone like that. The more people we have like that the more secure the server can be for the people who truly want to become staff or even just play to enjoy the game.  

P.S. - I was tempted to make it colorful. Also I'd like to add due to a recent complaint. You know who you are. I will be replying to every Mod app like this. I will reply to Test Mod+. I will let lower staff fully decide as a community upon each occasion we have someone apply, yes but my opinion will be given.
(08-17-2017, 10:44 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Well to be fair, when you are on you do your job as I can see, because I am literally sitting behind you.. This being a Moderator app it is my job to respond positive or negative either way. Everyone may see anything I say to you being extremely bias, but at this point I do not care. I will say my response and let the rest happen. Best of luck EpicFag and may the cancer be with you!

Positive:
+1 You are as active as I allow you to be (sounds kinky) which is mostly when I am asleep or just not feeling it. When you are on you have asked me how to handle certain things to make 100% sure of each situation until you had it all memorized again. That shows dedication and that is what I appreciate. Many of the users ask about you when I am on which shows the users enjoy you and you are becoming popular within the user/player base community which is always a good thing. This can influence others to join the staff team or even stay active on the server just to play with you. This in turn leads to a bigger growing community that we all want here at Dinks. With the influence you have on some it will cause them to look up to you relating many things to you, to make them enjoy their stay here at Dinks which by the way is the ultimate goal.

Negative:
-1 You again are only as active as you can be and some may see that as not enough. I do not blame you for inactivity as you are still managing to be more active then a few of your higher ups so  I won't hold time against you 100%. THIS IS NOT AGAINST YOU! The community at Dinks PH staff and all know you live with me so if I even come close to promoting you, well you know how it works it happened back in 2016... A lot of people will see it as bias.

Conclusion:
Overall if it were up to me entirely I would completely say yes or be mutual. This isn't because you live with me or you are my only irl friend. It is because when I am not on you are, and it is comforting knowing the server will always be handled by one of the FEW mods we have here. The issue currently is lacking on staff. I feel promoting you can influence your group of friends to maybe want to become staff which would be totally awesome alongside being appreciated. I'd also like to add to those reading my reply on his app, he has made many ban request directly to me. He catches pretty much every ghost-er with visual proof, and cracks down on every rule breaking minge. Yes, he is quick and decisive as I am, but it is good to have someone like that. The more people we have like that the more secure the server can be for the people who truly want to become staff or even just play to enjoy the game.  

P.S. - I was tempted to make it colorful. Also I'd like to add due to a recent complaint. You know who you are. I will be replying to every Mod app like this. I will reply to Test Mod+. I will let lower staff fully decide as a community upon each occasion we have someone apply, yes but my opinion will be given.

Is this a 1+ or a 0+?
Whenever I get on I always see you doing what you need to do and even more so I really think you earned the rank Moderator so it is a +1 for me.
+1
You are a fellow Odd Fellow.
But seriously, when you are on, you do your job and do it right. Since you've come back we've had no complaints about you. Which is great. You are really helpful and friendly to newcomers and even regulars. Yet you are firm with your actions. You know the rules, follow them and enforce them when necessary.
You make the server fun and enjoyable when you are on. I believe you'll make a wonderful Mod.~
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
(08-17-2017, 12:28 PM)[red]erikdamian Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 10:44 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Well to be fair, when you are on you do your job as I can see, because I am literally sitting behind you.. This being a Moderator app it is my job to respond positive or negative either way. Everyone may see anything I say to you being extremely bias, but at this point I do not care. I will say my response and let the rest happen. Best of luck EpicFag and may the cancer be with you!

Positive:

Negative:
-1 You again are only as active as you can be and some may see that as not enough. I do not blame you for inactivity as you are still managing to be more active then a few of your higher ups so  I won't hold time against you 100%. THIS IS NOT AGAINST YOU! The community at Dinks PH staff and all know you live with me so if I even come close to promoting you, well you know how it works it happened back in 2016... A lot of people will see it as bias.

Conclusion:

Is this a 1+ or a 0+?
It is a +.5 lol.
TBH everyone I was not sure how most of you would react to my app seeing as how I had my inactivity but thank you so much for all the positive reviews!!!
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
+1, 

Puma has always been great and enforcing the rules, and creating an enjoyable playing environment. 
As well as the fact that he always tells higher ups (mostly stark due to their living situation :D ) when there are possible run ins with more difficult issues such as ghosting, and possible hacking.
I believe he is well fit for the role as moderator.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]