Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#Deafy4Prez (and Trusted)
Ingame Name: Deaf Taylor Swift/❤Miss Deaf Taylor Swift❤/Chanel #3/DuxDub

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121450308

Time Played: 744 hours on GMod; it's a bit difficult to find out how much I've played through GameTracker since I've used multiple aliases, but in-game, it shows up as 1W 5D 12H and 2M.

When First Joined: Around mid-2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): At the moment, I can be on at any time, but I frequent afternoons from 4-6 PM and late nights from 11 PM -- 2 AM, when most staff are asleep and the server tends to become kind of lawless.

I begin university on 9/19, though, so my hours might be limited then.

EDIT: I am currently on EST, but I'll be moving to PST soon... forgot to mention that. Stupid me lol

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I've never been the perfect TTT player (believe me, I've had my moments), but I truly feel that I can help enforce the rules of the server when other staff aren't available. There have been times where I've been irked by other players breaking rules in the server, and being able to crack down on RDM and other abhorrent behavior such as trolling--among others-- would mean that I can give back to the server that's done me well for the past few years.

Why you want to help the community: It's been tough finding servers whose staff actually care about what goes on in-game. There are too many servers that don't take TTT seriously, and really, this server feels reminiscent of now-defunct servers I used to play. The community is tight-knit and cohesive, the staff are caring and do their jobs. As previously mentioned, I'd like to give back to the server that has consistently made me come back to Garry's Mod. I'd like to help out fellow staff maintain a tight ship, for the betterment of the server's community.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, sir.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Non, monsieur.

How did you find us?: I was browsing the server list back in the day after my favorite TTT server shut down, and I noticed this server since it had a unique name. This has been my only TTT server ever since.

Other: +1 or die :)
just kidding. any input (negative or positive) would greatly help me figure out what I should work on should this application be rejected. thank you!
[Image: source.gif]
I see you're fairly forum active, and your server activity is good as well. You have enough to make yourself standout for Staff, for I see you put in Ban Requests in actively as well. You got a level behavior, and you're overall a nice player. And I feel you have a general idea of the rules, so I think you'll be a great candidate for the position.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Deaf's always been a friendly member to the community, not specifically just to me. They've been endearing and caring, and they outline the basic things i expect to see in a community member, and as staff, they will exceed expectations, most likely.

Big +1 from me.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Fun player, an overall good person to be around and to talk to. I've never had a problem with you while staffing, and I think you would be a great addition to the staff team :D

+1
DTS is a cool player, even though I still have yet to accept his friend request. Fun to play with, helpful, and useful.

What are you studying at uni?
(08-21-2017, 01:03 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: DTS is a cool player, even though I still have yet to accept his friend request. Fun to play with, helpful, and useful.

I'll be majoring in Political Science
(08-21-2017, 01:08 PM)Deaf Taylor Swift Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 01:03 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: DTS is a cool player, even though I still have yet to accept his friend request. Fun to play with, helpful, and useful.

10 bucks you're a libcuck
(08-21-2017, 02:27 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 01:08 PM)Deaf Taylor Swift Wrote:

10 bucks you're a libcuck

you get 5 bucks because I am a centrist
+1
although i have never seen you on, this is probably because you are on a different timezone, but what i have seen is that you are extremely active on the forums making ban requests and just on regular posts.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1 I originally thought you were staff when I first met you anyways lol
Has actually been helpful towards new players and friendly to all

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon