Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No eclipse glasses? No problem!
It's not too late! You don't have to miss this eclipse! 
take 2 sunglass lenses, stack them, and put a pin hole in a piece of paper. Look though the pinhole holding the sunglass lenses on the side facing the sun. 
The only tricky part is lining it up because you'll ONLY be able to see the sun through that tiny hole.

Go my lovelies! Enjoy nature!

Or a welding helmet but not everyone has one of those :P
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
I saw nothing :/

the eclipse from here sucks.
[Image: source.gif]
D:
We got a waning crescent shape here.
Not full but, it was cool and looked like some one took a bite out of the sun :D
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
I live basically in Mexico so I saw nothing
(08-21-2017, 02:27 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I live basically in Mexico so I saw nothing

Texas to Maine 2024
(08-21-2017, 05:39 PM)|TFX| MiniMe2001 Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 02:27 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I live basically in Mexico so I saw nothing

Texas to Maine 2024

Full eclipse right over the Dallas area, so fuckin pumped
well its a good idea but its a little bit sticky i have used glassed to see that eclipse which was an amazing thing to see
https://lifeundersky.com/best-duck-hunti...s-reviews/
(08-21-2017, 05:39 PM)|TFX| MiniMe2001 Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 02:27 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I live basically in Mexico so I saw nothing

Texas to Maine 2024

It took me two days to process this but now I understand. The 2024 eclipse yeah it goes right over TX. Looking forward to burning some retinas ;)