Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deciding the last name for Lova.
Hi. This thread is entirely devoted to the shitty last name of Lovanatana. I put a strawpoll in the #chatter section of staff Discord, and ended up with a recommended choice for the last name 'Sólblóm'. The name is Old Norse for sunflower, is a reference to my city and state flower, and rides on the fact that Lova shares nordic ties through her family. Her voice is rich and deep, and compareable to a gruffier Mjöll The Lioness from Skyrim.

I am not too creative myself, so I'd like to ask the community to suggest flowers that you think can relate someway to Lova, or ring well with her name. You can ask me to translate them to Old Norse, I do have a guide with me. Just ask! I may pick Sólblóm, or I may pick a community member's choice. The entire point of this is completely for fun. I love playing as her and I enjoy adding story to the simplest things.

A reference to her is in my introduction post, labeled simply as 'Hi.'. You may ask me questions privately about her, or on this thread.

You can choose to participate, or not. Just do some research over a flower, or just drop one off the top of your head! A small explanation would be appreciated.

Do keep in mind that this thread may be pointless if I just go for the name that was voted for her, and that all this work may be for nothing. I apologize.

Participate at your discretion and have fun.

Thanksies. <3
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
My suggestions would be Chrysanthemum, Hyacinth, or Hydrangea. I don't particularly care for flowers, but I've always liked the names of those flowers. :D

just some random thoughts
[Image: source.gif]
"La Flama Blanca"
Rosé
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(08-21-2017, 05:26 PM)Deaf Taylor Swift Wrote: My suggestions would be Chrysanthemum, Hyacinth, or Hydrangea. I don't particularly care for flowers, but I've always liked the names of those flowers. :D

just some random thoughts

(08-21-2017, 05:50 PM)Linfalas Wrote: Rosé

Hydrangea is very interesting, and it is native to Asia, which is perfect! Pandas are native to the Asias, so that does help.

Rosé was actually the first temporary last name, but I don't know. Sounds nice with the extra dash on the e.

better say Ro seh and not just Rose
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(08-21-2017, 10:31 PM)Linfalas Wrote: better say Ro seh and not just Rose

(ro-seh) or (ro-sah)? Guess I just find it weird to say.

I've decided to have her named as Sólblóm for now. Very difficult choice for me to make, but...I suck at choices. Feel free to post on this anyway, but...yeah. Sorry.