Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Robutthick Trusted app
Ingame Name: Dr. Robutthick (usually ENZI or BT_Adam though)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27396364

Time Played: A little more than 3 days

When First Joined: Probably a year and a half or so ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Often late. Midnight to 2 or 3 am. Central standard time zone.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community: Due to staff often being off at the time I play, I'd like to cover that late night "shift" per se. I'm often on very late at night and I can be there to make sure rules are followed so the game flow is kept ok.

Why you want to help the community: Often as late as I'm on, there isn't any staff on. I'd like to be around to mute/gag those that need it or to slay those who rdm, that sort of thing. Keep things from just becoming bedlam late at night.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Just by browsing the Gmod server list. Turned out a lot of the people I was playing with on a different server liked this one. (this was a while ago) I selected a server that had a good ping and a good amount of players on. Liked it so I kept it in my favorites list. It's awesome.

Other: Look, I'm just a guy who goes to work and likes to come home to a good non-competitive game that I'm bad at. It's a fun game that I enjoy and I'm just wanting to have a good time without rdmers and spammers. I'd love to be able to just keep up the server when I'm on. Just saying. Thanks guys!
WHO
Yeah I'm not the most active on this forum or really any forum. I just come home and play on the server. I like it a lot, but honestly, I just want to keep the game going smoothly without random kids ruining it. If I need to be more active around here, then I will. I just want to make the server better in all honesty.
-1 the minimum time to apply for trusted is 100 hours, I haven't seen you on the forums or discord try again once you make an impact in the community and meet the minimum requirements
Edit: you can check your time played on gametracker, it says you only have 158 minutes played and joined in August 20th, so unless you've been on under different names, don't lie on your staff application
(08-23-2017, 01:47 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: WHO

(08-23-2017, 06:55 AM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: -1 the minimum time to apply for trusted is 100 hours, I haven't seen you on the forums or discord try again once you make an impact in the community and meet the minimum requirements

that about sums it up
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
That's fair. I'll just be more active and try to talk on the discord. Forums and discords are hard for me to keep up with.

On the note of my time, I change my name constantly. I think my first one here was BT_Adam? It might be under that.

I remember being here aaaages ago before the most recent reset that changed everyone's total time and back when the welcome image had that one "This is where I'd put your name if I knew how" meme. I don't remember how long ago that was.
You don't meet the requirements in your application. You need at least 100 hours of Server Time.

Reapply when you meet all of the requirements below. You can find them in the Staff Application Format Thread :

Requirements
  • Have 100 hours of server time
  • Be part of the community for at least one month
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
According to gametracker you have 3hrs on Dr. Robutthick and 23hrs on ENZI for a total of 26hrs of play time. Therefore staff app denied for not meeting the minimum requirements.