Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 kindda good suggestions and 1 extra
Welp, i was thinking of this for a long time, so why not see what you think?

1.-Have some commands to do stuff on the fórums ingame, example: lets say you typed !suggest (or something) then a screen will pop up, on that screen you can do a treath like on the fórums, when you are done, it will autopost it un the fórums, in this case will be un PH Suggestions and Help.
2.-Knives...put like a super rare crate that contains OP knives, but the only way to open them is to buy a key for like 10 premium points. There could be knives that can be selled for premium points.

Extra.-(for staff only)maybe pay the staff members premium points monthly, according on how many hours you were on, and what rank you are.
So thats ir, and thats all there is, tell me what you think about this kind of unnesesary Suggestions.
See you when i see you, bye :)
Tbh i probably dont have a say in rather this goes on the server or not but i still think its a great idea ;)
I think that's a great idea!
By knives do you mean like csgo knives? If so that would be really cool. And im somewhat confused on the pay the staff members stuff.
[Image: giphy.gif]
He means that every month, based on you many hours you spent online, you would get a corresponding amount of prem points.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(08-26-2017, 08:58 AM)[Pink] Tori {No Sound} Wrote: By knives do you mean like csgo knives? If so that would be really cool. And im somewhat confused on the pay the staff members stuff.
Well, i have never played csgo, but i any knives are good.

Edit: I just googled them, they l0ook pretty cool
(08-26-2017, 02:43 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: He means that every month, based on you many hours you spent online, you would get a corresponding amount of prem points.

i think this would kinda be unfair to the people that just started or if someone just got prem points and they cant use it because its going to be taken away
[Image: giphy.gif]
why would it be taken away?
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(08-28-2017, 06:54 PM)[Pink] Tori {No Sound} Wrote:
(08-26-2017, 02:43 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: He means that every month, based on you many hours you spent online, you would get a corresponding amount of prem points.

i think this would kinda be unfair to the people that just started or if someone just got prem points and they cant use it because its going to be taken away

What do you mean with taken away?
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
I think #1 is a good idea to do on all servers. Now how we would execute that, idk. Guests would just spam it, the forums would be filled with even more useless junk.. We would have to have a "suggestion box moderator" lol.
Maybe if we could limit it to Regulars and higher or even staff. I mean its not hard to tab out, and I personally always have the forums open in chrome..
I dont see it happening, probably for good reason, but I like the idea and I get where the idea is coming from.